Little bug in TDR Feedback Compressor & a FR

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR Feedback Compressor II

Hey there guys, great plugin!

I'm using the current version (v2.0.1) on Cubase 6.5.5 VST64 on PC.

This plugin hides the mouse cursor when moving a knob (which is totally fine), but when plugins do this, they usually remember the cursor position when the mouse button is released.

TDR Feedback Compressor hides the cursor while moving a knob but when releasing the mouse button, the mouse cursor isn't returned to its original position, instead it has moved up or down on the screen (depending on which direction you were turning the knob).

Is this something that you could fix please?

In addition, the makeup gain range seems far too little when this compressor is pushed hard. Have you considered upping this range to +40db for extreme compression makeup gain or maybe more?

Thanks heaps!

Hi soundpalace,

we're currently re-working our development environment and processes. The knob/slider behaviour is one point on our list. What you currently experience is the default behaviour of JUCE (a library we use to build our UIs), but we'll improve it!

You maybe already heard that VladG and TokyoDawnLabs now work together (http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=394041). We are about to update all our previous plug-ins. This will fix several small "historic" issues and add some really useful features such as A/B, undo/redo, etc.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Thanks a lot for your reply Fabien. Yeah I read about the collaboration and am extremely excited to see what you fellas will release next.

Please note that Molot could also use a lot more makeup gain if possible mate. I understand that the Input knob can be used to bring up the signal, but often people (like me) just focus on the Threshold and Makeup controls, hehe :)

Keep up the great work!

FabienTDR wrote:Hi soundpalace,
We are about to update all our previous plug-ins. This will fix several small "historic" issues and add some really useful features such as A/B, undo/redo, etc.
WOW... a/b would be massive! Is there a release date planned for this update?

We have another plug-in release scheduled for this year's first quarter(!). The long awaited FB Comp II update will follow shortly after (with A/B included ;) ).
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”