Low-Pass/High-Pass Automation?

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not sure if it's possible with Nova, but if it is, how is it done? I can't seem to be able to right click on the frequency slider to create a automation clip for a low-pass so that it progressively comes out of the low-pass. I would really appreciate any support, thanks in advance.

The lp frequency is exposed as VST parameter as normal, which DAW are you using?

.jon wrote:The lp frequency is exposed as VST parameter as normal, which DAW are you using?
I'm using FL Studio 12. Is it possible? I can Low-Pass with Fruity Filter but it does not sound as bassy, wide, and clear and Nova.

Unfortunately I don't know how automation works in FL, so all I can say that lp freq is automatable as usual in Live and Reaper.

.jon wrote:Unfortunately I don't know how automation works in FL, so all I can say that lp freq is automatable as usual in Live and Reaper.
In FL Studio you usually right-click on the knob, switch, etc. and choose "make automation track", but that does not seem to be the case for Nova. Was not sure if there was any possible way. And hmm, not sure what you mean by the low-pass being automatable as usual in live and reaper. Thanks for trying to help though.

Anyone else know how to help me?

Many hosts have a way to display a list of all the plugin parameters, and you can then select one to automate. Maybe there's something like that in FLS as well?

Move the freq
then....

Tools >Last tweaked > Create automation clip

ere2learn wrote:Move the freq
then....

Tools >Last tweaked > Create automation clip
Oh, awesome. I will try this right now.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”