TDR wish for 2017 - (analog) saturation

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

I wouldn't ask for a freebie but as we have already a post like this I join the fun ;)

How about another cooperation with Variety of Sound? IMHO a TDR all-in-one package with the saturation algorithms for tube, transformer and tape would be great.

Thanx for your great plugins,
Masi

We'll certainly release our own take on saturation sooner or later!
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

masitito wrote:How about another cooperation with Variety of Sound? IMHO a TDR all-in-one package with the saturation algorithms for tube, transformer and tape would be great.
Especially since I cannot use any of the VoS plugins because they are not 64 bit... :D

FabienTDR wrote:We'll certainly release our own take on saturation sooner or later!
Awesome. :tu: Can't have enough (good) saturation options really.

Would rather see an improved LimiterNo.6.

TDR saturator would be awesome.

Sans analog, a Crane Song HEDD inspired saturation please :D

+1 :)
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Yeah TDR is awesome and I bet your saturation plugin would be awesome. My favorite plugin these days have been the Kotelnikov GE with the extremely versatile controls. I find that it ends up making sounds more alive for me. They sound more personnalized and have good relation with the music.

Did people forget about SlickEQ? The OUT STAGE and CALIBRATE controls are actually separated from the EQ SAT, so those two act like a different saturation plugin that doesn't need any moves form the EQ part. (Am I wrong? I'm not 100% sure about this).

Klanghelm's saturation plugin, SDRR2 (and Klanghelm in general), is on par with the quality of TDR's plugins, in my opinion. And the price is similarly forgiving.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”