Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
mkdr
Banned

Postby mkdr; Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:56 pm Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

Hi,
I'm slowly re-integrating myself to the internet. Most of the big deadlines are behind me so i can now again have some time for my dear hobbies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll3Yledgw5Y

I've been reachable by email most of the time(with a few days delay).
Don't Panic
Kriminal
Banned

Postby Kriminal; Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:32 am Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

sjm wrote:
The Vyzex editor also got a rework a while back, although still no VST integration, in case you missed that.

I didnt miss it, i use it all the time, as it has all the features, and is free. I dont need a vst version.
Yed
KVRer

4 posts since 10 May, 2013, from Paris

Postby Yed; Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 am Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

Very good news !!!! Thx mkdr.
Where, When, How ???
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
CapnLockheed
KVRAF

2158 posts since 11 Mar, 2002, from Central NY

Postby CapnLockheed; Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:28 am Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

i can now again have some time for my dear hobbies.

I'm sorry, but if you sell a product commercially than you are NOT a hobbyist. :roll:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

http://www.fandalism.com/cristofe
Kriminal
Banned

Postby Kriminal; Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:02 am Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

Yed wrote:Very good news !!!! Thx mkdr.
Where, When, How ???

Dont hold your breath....
mkdr
Banned

Postby mkdr; Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 pm Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

CapnLockheed wrote:
i can now again have some time for my dear hobbies.

I'm sorry, but if you sell a product commercially than you are NOT a hobbyist. :roll:

What would you call it then?
Kriminal
Banned

Postby Kriminal; Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:37 pm Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

...a rip off
JonHolstein
KVRer

14 posts since 18 Aug, 2011

Postby JonHolstein; Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:02 pm Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

Seriously.
Someone selling an editor, for a price that only generates cents, if even that, per spent hour on the project, is a hobbyist.
Sure that could change, if the prohect start selling in volumes that increases the revenue per spent hour.
But we can't really expect projects like this to do that. And this project seems unusually time consuming for an editor, as there is so much documentation missing.
AnX
KVRAF

2329 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:47 pm Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

You're 3 years too late. He took the money and ran....
Yed
KVRer

4 posts since 10 May, 2013, from Paris

Postby Yed; Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:43 am Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

Midi Quest 11 did something, one editor for control them all... take a look if you want.
I try ...
No news from MKDR.net since 2015, but, still, you can order a non complet version still in dev lol ;-) ...
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
sjm
KVRian

1089 posts since 17 Apr, 2004

Postby sjm; Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:15 am Re: VenomEd VSTi Editor for M-Audio Venom (Win only)

To be fair to MKDR, the editor does what I need for the most part. Instant recall within a project goes a long way IMO.

So while it'd be cool to have the missing features implemented, I don't feel that I've been ripped off. After all, I knew the state of the software when I bought it, and it was miles ahead of the bundled software. I paid for what it could do then, not what it might do in the future. For me, the ability to edit patches and save them in my DAW's projects was worth the few beers I paid.
Previous

Moderator: mkdr

Return to MKDR