It has come a long way

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TX16Wx has come a long way since I last checked it out, which I think was in 0.x. I just downloaded it, and I'm kicking the tires a bit.

A couple of things noted so far:

Good: The features and layout make this the best free sampler out there, imo. And it samples! f**k yea! I'm curious to see the pro version, too. As far as a traditional sampler (that samples) goes, is there anything non-free that beats it? Moving samples across the keyboard with the arrow keys is nice (could use a tooltip, maybe).

Bad: Font is a bit on the 'too small / hard to read' side on a laptop screen. Also, it would be nice to have zoom levels (keyboard mapper, sample editor) remembered with programs.

I'm wondering, will there be a sort of 'alt' or 'round robin' feature in the future? Or, is that coming in the pro version? I have ideas, but I don't want to be greedy. Is there a feature request thread running?

Any way, thanks for making this sampler. Really cool!

As I understand it round robin, random etc will be part of the matrix wave function that elcallio is planning to add in the pro version.

dexterbella wrote:As I understand it round robin, random etc will be part of the matrix wave function that elcallio is planning to add in the pro version.
I see. Has there been an estimated release date and price for the pro version?

Check out the website for the license details but it's basically the same as Reaper - 20 euro for non-commercial, 80 euro for commercial license. I've pre-ordered my license so I'm hoping we'll see a pro version beta soon as it's due to be released before the end of the year. Generally, elcallio works fast. :)

dexterbella wrote:Check out the website for the license details but it's basically the same as Reaper - 20 euro for non-commercial, 80 euro for commercial license. I've pre-ordered my license so I'm hoping we'll see a pro version beta soon as it's due to be released before the end of the year. Generally, elcallio works fast. :)
What is that, like 32 usd for a personal license? Yea, it's worth that. I'm sick of all the locked down samplers out there.

Return to “CWITEC”