Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Burzukh_Studios
KVRian

631 posts since 24 Aug, 2011, from Melbourne , Australia

Postby Burzukh_Studios; Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:04 pm Copying Performance with associated Programs and Matrices

Hi Calle and Crew,

Is there a way to copy the performance, programs and matrices in one go to a new location ?

eg : lets say I have A.txperf with associated programs and matrices. I want to duplicate the whole thing in a new location / folder so I can re-use the structure, and just replace the samples with new ones.

Also, can I limit the drop down list for a channel slot to not show all programs but just those I want to show.
elcallio
KVRian

1234 posts since 27 May, 2005, from Stockholm

Postby elcallio; Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 am Re: Copying Performance with associated Programs and Matrices

Q1: Save the performance with "copy content" checked. It will store all associated programs and waves etc into the new location.

Q2: No. There is no filtering for the dropdown. Not sure how that would work.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/
Burzukh_Studios
KVRian

631 posts since 24 Aug, 2011, from Melbourne , Australia

Postby Burzukh_Studios; Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:01 pm Re: Copying Performance with associated Programs and Matrices

Thanks for the reply!

Im aware of the copy content option. What is does is copy the samples as well and in effect changes the location links for those samples in the wav matrices thus destryoing the sub folder structure. For me right now just copying all the files manually works better.

Q2 : this could be considered a FR allowing dedicated program slots so the end user can select between for eg kick types or snares.

Moderator: elcallio

Return to CWITEC