Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Lethal Audio Libraries in TX16Wx?

_TIP_
KVRist

92 posts since 21 Jan, 2008, from New York

Postby _TIP_; Mon May 15, 2017 10:27 pm Lethal Audio Libraries in TX16Wx?

Hi elcallio, have you ever thought about porting the Lethal Audio libraries into TX16Wx, is this even possible?

elcallio
KVRian

1245 posts since 27 May, 2005, from Stockholm

Postby elcallio; Wed May 17, 2017 12:03 am Re: Lethal Audio Libraries in TX16Wx?

It is in fact an idea that has come up. If and when TXv3 might support distributing encrypted libraries this might become a reality. In the mean time I can wholly recommend purchasing Lethal, as it represents quite the bang for the buck. And you indirectly support TX development! :-)
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/
_TIP_
KVRist

Postby _TIP_; Wed May 17, 2017 6:33 pm Re: Lethal Audio Libraries in TX16Wx?

elcallio wrote:It is in fact an idea that has come up. If and when TXv3 might support distributing encrypted libraries this might become a reality. In the mean time I can wholly recommend purchasing Lethal, as it represents quite the bang for the buck. And you indirectly support TX development! :-)

You did a great job elcallio :tu: The only thing i wish you could add in the future is the option to layer sounds and maybe a master fx tab for all the layers... I'm demoing it right now and I'm very close to pull the trigger, i love sound designing in general but some times you get things done so much faster with a tool like that + is dongle FREEEE :D
elcallio
KVRian

1245 posts since 27 May, 2005, from Stockholm

Postby elcallio; Thu May 18, 2017 2:29 am Re: Lethal Audio Libraries in TX16Wx?

Off the record, gossip, spoiler etc: Next iteration of Lethal will have a few neat additions, layering being among them.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/
_TIP_
KVRist

Postby _TIP_; Thu May 18, 2017 10:54 pm Re: Lethal Audio Libraries in TX16Wx?

elcallio wrote:Off the record, gossip, spoiler etc: Next iteration of Lethal will have a few neat additions, layering being among them.

Wow, great news! Just for that feature only it's a great reason for me to buy Lethal ASAP, thanks for letting me know elcallio :hug:

Moderator: elcallio

Return to CWITEC