Our Friedlander Violin is now on pre-sale!

Official support for: embertone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Our pre-order system is up and online now! Those who order our violin before release (5/15) will receive an individualized 20% off voucher for their next Ember purchase. Let us know if there are any questions and THANKS for all your support!!

Here are our demos:

https://soundcloud.com/embertone/sets/f ... der-violin
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

This sounds incredible! :o

The 20 per cent off doesn't offer much incentive though given how affordable your other libraries are - 20 per cent off the Shire Whistle is $4 saved :)
Last edited by Lode_Runner on Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Can't play demos in Safari or Opera but video sounded pretty good.

Play problems might have to do with flash- not sure!

Yes, 20% discount doesn't amount to much, UNLESS you purchase many of our products at once... Or, you can wait until the cello comes out :)

Thanks guys!
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Thanks.

Can you supply more info on cello? Might be a motivator to buy the violin during intro period.

Oh. Now you are talking! Didn't realise it applied to multiple libraries purchased at once.

Not to be stupidly impatient, but when is the cello coming out? I'm already salivating.

embertone wrote:Play problems might have to do with flash- not sure!
No, they temporarily stopped working in Firefox as well. I think it was probably something to do with Soundcloud

We'll share more details about the cello as soon as we can, but here's what we have so far:

- it's already sounding amazing
- a lot of the work we did on the violin now applies directly to the cello (so there won't need to be as much banging our heads against the wall)
- did I mention it sounds great?
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Lode_Runner wrote:
embertone wrote:Play problems might have to do with flash- not sure!
No, they temporarily stopped working in Firefox as well. I think it was probably something to do with Soundcloud
Everything playing correctly here in FireFox. The Fox can be a bit unstable though.

I could almost hear Stéphane Grappelli in some of the Demo Tunes. Nice sound.

20% off this Library would be more of an incentive (for me personally).
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I agree it would be nice to get 20% off now, but if it will apply to the cello that will be good too.

Can I download the demos from Soundcloud to my pc?

Will you have an instructional video for the violin available before the intro period is over? I'd like to see how you are achieving the playing techniques emulation.

Check out our videos on YouTube! We will be posting more videos but I'm not sure about the timeframe. Thanks!

We can make some of our demos on soundcloud downloadable. I'll try to do that tonight!

Alex
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

outstanding, thank you

Aloysius wrote:Nice sound.
20% off this Library would be more of an incentive (for me personally).
+1
+1 (it would make this a no brainer ...)

Yeah, we've already had a few complaints about this. Unfortunately for this round it's too late to go back- but for the next big release we may try something different.

That said, we have a hard time discounting our brand-new violin, because the price has no "fluff" to it...

Thanks for the feedback guys. More demos and info coming up shortly!

Alex
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

The demos sound really nice! As long as the 20% off coupon will not expire and will be available to use towards the cello, I'm good with that. The other instruments are all very affordable as it is. :)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Return to “Embertone”