Our Friedlander Violin is now on pre-sale!

Official support for: embertone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I watched the video of the violin being demoed at one of the trade shows.

The articulations and playing styles were being performed with a touch controller. I doubt that I could achieve that using my keyboard controller and keyswitching or is it possible? Won't much of the nuances need to be done in the piano roll after the fact without a touch controller?
Has your violin been tested using midi guitar?

You should be fine with using modwheel (vibrato amount), aftertouch (vibrato speed), and an expression pedal (bow pressure), I'd say.

The coupon will be good for all of 2013, which will be plenty of time for the cello AND a few other exciting releases :)
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

EvilDragon wrote:You should be fine with using modwheel (vibrato amount), aftertouch (vibrato speed), and an expression pedal (bow pressure), I'd say.
I'd like that to be included as part of one of the tutorials on using the instrument.

Is this strictly a solo violin? How does it sound layered as its own string section?

Purchased! Now to play the waiting game.

Musical Gym wrote:Is this strictly a solo violin? How does it sound layered as its own string section?
Interested in knowing this as well, any chance of a demo before its release? If good (& why not!) then it would just seal the deal! Thanks

It's a solo violin, no ensemble patches, it seems to me.

Understand its a solo violin but their page does refer to an ensemble ...
"Custom-scripted ENSEMBLE mode"

Aha, somehow I missed that. I presume it's something similar to unison mode on synths, with additional timing slop. :)

There is indeed an ensemble mode! We will put together a demo today :).

At this point we're anxiously waiting on our files- once we get them back we can start sending people links!! Hopeing for tomorrow or Friday... #fingerscrossed
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Excellent thanks, all being well plastic is at the ready!

Another suggestion :oops: ... it would be great to make some of the demos available as midi files to help purchasers understand better what "controls" have been applied to achieve some of the realism (excellent demos by the way!)

I'm so close to buying this ....!

Yes we are definitely gonna do that!! :)
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

embertone wrote:Yes we are definitely gonna do that!! :)
Excellent. When? Will it be part of the package or separate or both?

Return to “Embertone”