Our Friedlander Violin is now on pre-sale!

Official support for: embertone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

embertone wrote:There is indeed an ensemble mode! We will put together a demo today :).
Do you think you will have this demo up before the offer deadline tomorrow?

Ensemble can be heard here:

http://youtu.be/jMW86aAEkRw

More to come! We will post the manual on our site as well. Thanks!

Alex
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Please do a demo using keyboard controller only (no touch control).

I'm convinced - thanks!

Musical Gym wrote:Please do a demo using keyboard controller only (no touch control).
Easy! I can definitely do that. It's a good suggestion, because our "modwheel only" patches are surprisingly expressive. Thanks!

-Alex
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

embertone wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Please do a demo using keyboard controller only (no touch control).
Easy! I can definitely do that. It's a good suggestion, because our "modwheel only" patches are surprisingly expressive. Thanks!

-Alex
If you possibly can show any necessary cc setup and also triggering using keyswitches, etc., it will help, thanks.

I forgot if I already asked how it responds to midi guitar control.

We are in the process of creating tutorials, they should start rolling out over the weekend!

As for MIDI guitar, I have no clue - since I don't own one (or know anyone who does). That would be something fun to experiment with for sure! I'd be surprised if it DIDN'T work, since with MIDI it's just a matter of organizing things the right way to get good results.

Thanks and we'll come back when there's more to share--
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

embertone wrote:We are in the process of creating tutorials, they should start rolling out over the weekend!

As for MIDI guitar, I have no clue - since I don't own one (or know anyone who does). That would be something fun to experiment with for sure! I'd be surprised if it DIDN'T work, since with MIDI it's just a matter of organizing things the right way to get good results.

Thanks and we'll come back when there's more to share--
I test for other devs using midi guitar and keyboard in case you need midi guitar testing at some point.

check your PM :)
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

done, thanks

Return to “Embertone”