Freebie for our Facebook users: Solo Cello LITE

Official support for: embertone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings KVR people!

Just a quick post to announce that we have a free solo cello, available for all of our Facebook fans. Here's a bit more about the instrument:

• Just for our Facebook Fans!
• Solo cello - TRUE Slurred Legato
• 3 Mic Positions recorded 24/96
• 1 Octave Range (1.5 Stretched)
• Controllable vibrato and dynamics
• Additional bonus patches
• Full Kontakt 4.2.4+ required.

It's an octave + of a slurred solo cello with controllable mic positions! Although the instrument is lightweight, don't be fooled - it has many of the same expressive capabilities as our solo violin, "Friedlander", because it's powered with many of the same sampling techniques.

Head to the link below for more details and THANKS!

-Alex and Jon

FREE SOLO CELLO HERE
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

downloaded, thanks!
will have a play with this later :)

If your name is Frank Furter, your address is Buckingham Palace, London, your phone number is 867-5309, and your email address is satan@hellmail.com, keep this in mind: when we have free instrument updates, you won't be getting an email from us. Because we have no idea how to contact you. Just some food for thought :)
:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

BUMP :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thanks for the freebie! :)

I downloaded it, played it, and liked it, but...

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I noticed something not quite right:

When I hold a sustained note, after about 3 seconds, it sounds like it changes sample. There's a transition from one tone to another. At that point, on the GUI, the midi light flashes, and the indicated number of samples playing briefly flashes a higher number.

I used a midi monitor to confirm that no other midi data were being sent to Kontakt.

Is this by design? What's going on here? Am I doing something wrong? It's very usable as long as long sustains aren't involved.

Thanks again,
SWTrex
"Sometimes I think of Abraham...
How one star he saw had been lit for me"

We have a rebowing script that runs behind the scenes, it automatically goes to a "Same-note" sample when the natural sample ends. Sorry that it's not working well for you!

-Alex
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Return to “Embertone”