Ladies and Gents - our next 6 releases, all coming sooooon!

Official support for: embertone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We've been super busy over the last few months- check out what is coming!! (In no particular order)

Love,

Alex and Jon
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Wallet at hand, ready to shoot. Eagerly awaiting nice intro prices :) :) :)

So when is stuff coming out????? Drinking coffee all day and night an waiting for cool releases!!!!!!

Nothing is set in stone yet - but we're hoping Blakus will be out within a month, everything else will come rolling in after that!

Thanks!

-Alex
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Is Blakus going to be a more "complete" version of the pocket cello? Or, am I confusing it with something else?

asnor wrote:Is Blakus going to be a more "complete" version of the pocket cello? Or, am I confusing it with something else?
thought the same..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

yes - more complete. Demo coming out shortly. Thanks!

-Alex
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Cool. Looking forward to it. :)

a month and a half later...are we getting close?

asnor wrote:a month and a half later...are we getting close?
Blakus Cello is on the way! As always, the project got a lot deeper than we thought it would. So the bad news is that development is a little bit slower. Good news is, a crap load of great new features!
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

On Embertone's Blakus Cello web page, I noticed you are offering this library with both 16 and 24 bit resolution. If one purchases for the extra cost, the 24 bit version, does that also include the 16 bit version like the Friedlander Violin (I'm hoping it does, but wanted to verify)?

emasters wrote:On Embertone's Blakus Cello web page, I noticed you are offering this library with both 16 and 24 bit resolution. If one purchases for the extra cost, the 24 bit version, does that also include the 16 bit version like the Friedlander Violin (I'm hoping it does, but wanted to verify)?
We'd prefer that users stick with one or the other, however!! If a 24-bit user finds that having the 16-bit version is crucial for some reason, we will take those requests--

Thanks!

-Alex

P.S.

The library was for sale briefly, but I took it down because of some download issues. I have everything solved, and will open up downloads in the morning once I've gotten a few ZZZs. Thanks!
EMBERTONE

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Return to “Embertone”