Acon Digital DeVerberate updated to Version 1.1

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We have updated DeVerberate to version 1.1, our reverb removal plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation present in recorded material. Along with quality and user interface improvements, the new version also supports the AAX plug-in interface, thus allowing Acon Digital DeVerberate to be used in the AVID Pro Tools product family.

Improvements
  • Improved reverb reduction with less artifacts
  • New spectral smoothing setting
  • AAX support (including AudioSuite)
  • On / off toggles for the estimated dry and reverberation signals
  • Difference monitoring
  • Knobs with linear movement
  • OS X 10.6 support
  • Flat package format with certificate to avoid Gatekeeper alerts on Mac
Acon Digital DeVerberate is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh) for $99.90 (USD) from our online shop. Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats AAX, VST and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported. The update is free for all DeVerberate customers.

Read more: http://acondigital.com/products/deverberate/

Nice update, thank you.
Would you care to elaborate on spectral smoothing (when to use it, when to avoid it, hints and usate tips, etc) ?

sinkmusic wrote:Nice update, thank you.
Would you care to elaborate on spectral smoothing (when to use it, when to avoid it, hints and usate tips, etc) ?
I'm glad to hear that! I general, I would recommend to keep the spectral smoothing at zero or a small value, but if you have problems with short tone bursts from the reverberation tail coming through, the spectral smoothing can improve the situation. With high spectral smoothing values, the amplitude envelope will be affected to a larger degree, so spectral smoothing should be used with care.

Stian

Hi,
Thank you for the clear answer.

I am trying this plugin with audacity in mac os X

however audacity crashes when trying to apply it.

I see the preview window. I can use de "preview button", but when I press "accept", the program crashes.

any suggestion?

superapp wrote:I am trying this plugin with audacity in mac os X
Unfortunately, there are several known compatibility problems with the library we use for cross-platform plug-in development (JUCE) and Audacity on OS X. Do you have any other hosts at your disposal?

Stian

No, but: do you know any free one?

superapp wrote:No, but: do you know any free one?
Yes, Ocenaudio seems to work fine with DeVerberate: http://www.ocenaudio.com.br

Stian

Hi Stian & AconDigital friends.

Bro. Charles here. :)

Man oh man, I am so luv, luv, luvin' the latest version of DeVerberate! (1.54) I have been getting results that are fast closing in on territory dominated by Znaptiq's "UnVeil".

GOOD JOB, Stian!

5 Stars from Reviewer's Revival.
Last edited by Brother Charles on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Brother Charles wrote:Hi Stian & AconDigital friends.

Bro. Charles here. :)

Man oh man, I am so luv, luv, luvin' the latest version of DeVerberate! (1.58) I have been getting results that are fast closing in on territory dominated by Znaptiq's "UnVeil".

GOOD JOB, Stian!

5 Stars from Reviewer's Revival.
Thank you very much, Bro. Charles! I luv to hear that... ;-)

Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”