signal generator?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded the trial version of Acoustica Premium and the first thing I wanted to do was to try the signal generator. The problem is that it (the menu option) is dimmed. What should I do to make it work?

Thanks for testing Acoustica. The signal generator is probably dimmed because you didn't select a part of the recording to apply the signal generator to. The signal generator overwrites the selected region with the generated signal. If you need to insert a test signal, you can choose insert silence and overwrite the inserted "silent" region.

Stian

stian wrote:Thanks for testing Acoustica. The signal generator is probably dimmed because you didn't select a part of the recording to apply the signal generator to. The signal generator overwrites the selected region with the generated signal. If you need to insert a test signal, you can choose insert silence and overwrite the inserted "silent" region.

Stian
Ok, that seems a bit odd to me but ok. Why not just generate a signal, like all other audio editors I've tried?

BosseJo wrote:Ok, that seems a bit odd to me but ok. Why not just generate a signal, like all other audio editors I've tried?
You maybe right, but the idea was to avoid having to enter the duration and possibly the sampling format (if the file is new).

Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”