Acon Digital Verberate 1.2 Released

Official support for: acondigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Verberate Verberate Immersive

Hi Stian, Thanks so much for taking the time to go through each item I posted. Really nice of you.

I am indeed running 1.2.8. It was actually a fairly simple session (for me anyway) that I was trying it on - a music session with roughly 60 tracks, no real heavy lifting. CPU stays around 30% (unless I try to make the change I mentioned) and the HDX card wasn't doing much at all. I'll post more results soon. I have a couple of indie film mixes coming up that will def be using a ton of horsepower.

Thanks so much for looking into the other items and for considering them for the plug in. LOVE the look of the link you shared - fantastic. The dark look is just great. I keep the lights low (or off) when I'm mixing and the white plug ins can be tough to look at. Love the A/B options and fwd/back arrows. Love it.

Looking forward to seeing this plug in develop and grow. Nice work so far though. The sound is most important and you've nailed that. I don't know of another reverb that does what this one does and THAT is a feat in and of itself considering how many good reverbs there are out there. This one is very special.

Thanks again,

m

mattrussell wrote:I am indeed running 1.2.8. It was actually a fairly simple session (for me anyway) that I was trying it on - a music session with roughly 60 tracks, no real heavy lifting. CPU stays around 30% (unless I try to make the change I mentioned) and the HDX card wasn't doing much at all. I'll post more results soon. I have a couple of indie film mixes coming up that will def be using a ton of horsepower.
Thanks for the further details. Did you add any automation? I have a slight feeling that automation is causing the issues. I'll do some further testing here as well.
mattrussell wrote:Thanks so much for looking into the other items and for considering them for the plug in. LOVE the look of the link you shared - fantastic. The dark look is just great. I keep the lights low (or off) when I'm mixing and the white plug ins can be tough to look at. Love the A/B options and fwd/back arrows. Love it.
Thanks for the encouraging feedback!
mattrussell wrote:Looking forward to seeing this plug in develop and grow. Nice work so far though. The sound is most important and you've nailed that. I don't know of another reverb that does what this one does and THAT is a feat in and of itself considering how many good reverbs there are out there. This one is very special.
I'm very glad to hear that. Thanks again! :)

Best,
Stian

Is there a demo?

bill45 wrote:Is there a demo?
Thanks for the interest! Yes, there is a demo available from our web site. Please visit the product page and pick the appropriate installer: http://acondigital.com/products/verberate/

Best,
Stian

Sorry, didn't read all the way over to the right.

bill45 wrote:Sorry, didn't read all the way over to the right.
No problem at all! :)

Best,
Stian

I'm looking for a native plate reverb plugin. Someone recommended Verberate, although I thought it's meant for "real" reverbs. Still I wonder what kind of reverbs are included.

Is there a place where I can find the presets before I buy the plugin ;)
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

deft_bonz wrote:I'm looking for a native plate reverb plugin. Someone recommended Verberate, although I thought it's meant for "real" reverbs. Still I wonder what kind of reverbs are included.

Is there a place where I can find the presets before I buy the plugin ;)
Thanks for the interest! There are several plate presets included and Verberate also models real plate reverbs. You can download the demo version from our web site (links on the right side): http://acondigital.com/products/verberate/

The demo version mutes the output at irregular intervals, but should give a good impression of the quality and the included presets.

Best,
Stian

I was looking for the demos, but haven't realized that the downloads on the right hand side are demos :dog:

Will give your Verberate a try. Lexicon is way too expensive and Nectar just to add a plate to my already big arsenal is also too expensive.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

deft_bonz wrote:I was looking for the demos, but haven't realized that the downloads on the right hand side are demos :dog:

Will give your Verberate a try. Lexicon is way too expensive and Nectar just to add a plate to my already big arsenal is also too expensive.
No problem, thanks for giving it a try! :)

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”