Can´t load SE Plugins

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I am using Acoustica 5 Premium Edition and (first time) I want to use 3rd Party VST´s, like Tunebites Ambient Noise Plugin on a Win7 64bit system. I downloaded the dll and unzipped it in the C:\...\Steinberg\VSTPlugin folder. The System requirements of Ambient Noise Plugins are: Win7 and VST2 compatible host.

After restarting Acoustica and restarting the plugin search, ambient noise is recognized in the VST section.

If I like to use the plugin I got the following error message:

"Can´t load SE Plugins. The specified module was not found" (the second sentence cames in german, this is a translation :-) )

I can click a lot of times on OK, then Acoustica crashes.

Is it possible to use VST2 Plugins in Acoustica?
What can I do?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Stefan

Hi Stefan,
vergnuegt wrote:Hi,

I am using Acoustica 5 Premium Edition and (first time) I want to use 3rd Party VST´s, like Tunebites Ambient Noise Plugin on a Win7 64bit system. I downloaded the dll and unzipped it in the C:\...\Steinberg\VSTPlugin folder. The System requirements of Ambient Noise Plugins are: Win7 and VST2 compatible host.

After restarting Acoustica and restarting the plugin search, ambient noise is recognized in the VST section.

If I like to use the plugin I got the following error message:

"Can´t load SE Plugins. The specified module was not found" (the second sentence cames in german, this is a translation :-) )

I can click a lot of times on OK, then Acoustica crashes.

Is it possible to use VST2 Plugins in Acoustica?
What can I do?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Stefan
Is it possible that you installed the 64 bit version of the plug-in? Acoustica is a 32 bit application and requires 32 bit VST plug-ins.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”