Customization issue

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to customize toolbars in Acoustica 7 like i did in Acostica 6?
Im actually still working on A6 because I don't know how to customize toolbar it in A7.

Hi!
suvo.vb wrote:Is it possible to customize toolbars in Acoustica 7 like i did in Acostica 6?
Im actually still working on A6 because I don't know how to customize toolbar it in A7.
Yes, we removed the toolbar customization in version 7 due to some issues with it, like adding plug-ins to it. A new favourite system for plug-ins is planned for v7.1 and quick access toolbar would be part of it. Another problem that it gets hard to find recognizable icons for all the tools in Acoustica. Simply showing the command as text if there's no icon available would be an option, though.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote:Another problem that it gets hard to find recognizable icons for all the tools in Acoustica. Simply showing the command as text if there's no icon available would be an option, though.
I like the way it's organized in Reaper. They just provide a bank of icons which you can assign to any item. If none fits, then you can make it a text icon.

However, just text icons would be a good solution too. It's all about functionality.

suvo.vb wrote:
stian wrote:Another problem that it gets hard to find recognizable icons for all the tools in Acoustica. Simply showing the command as text if there's no icon available would be an option, though.
I like the way it's organized in Reaper. They just provide a bank of icons which you can assign to any item. If none fits, then you can make it a text icon.

However, just text icons would be a good solution too. It's all about functionality.
Thanks -- we'll see what we can do in v7.1!

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”