Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
cloudlake
KVRer

3 posts since 13 Jan, 2018

Postby cloudlake; Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:11 pm Acoustica Premium 7.0.41 - feature request - punch in/punch and roll

Hi! I'm enjoying using Acoustica premium for my audiobook recording.

I think there's only 1 feature I'd dearly love to add, and that is punch in/punch and roll. I know that I can use the overwrite or insert option when recording. But I can't listen and then go record right away to keep the momentum. The cursor always goes back to where I started playing it. It's bitten me on more than one occasion and have overwritten audio that I didn't want to. any chance of that ever being added?

Otherwise I adore Acoustica!

Amy
stian
KVRian

780 posts since 1 Jan, 2005, from Norway

Postby stian; Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:20 am Re: Acoustica Premium 7.0.41 - feature request - punch in/punch and roll

Hi Amy!
cloudlake wrote:Hi! I'm enjoying using Acoustica premium for my audiobook recording.

I think there's only 1 feature I'd dearly love to add, and that is punch in/punch and roll. I know that I can use the overwrite or insert option when recording. But I can't listen and then go record right away to keep the momentum. The cursor always goes back to where I started playing it. It's bitten me on more than one occasion and have overwritten audio that I didn't want to. any chance of that ever being added?

Otherwise I adore Acoustica!

Thanks! Yes, pre-roll is already on the to-do list and the punch-out feature would be good to have as well. The idea is to add a drop down arrow on the record button and add additional recording mode, e.g. pre-roll, pre-roll with punch-out, etc.

Best,
Stian
cloudlake
KVRer

3 posts since 13 Jan, 2018

Postby cloudlake; Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:13 am Re: Acoustica Premium 7.0.41 - feature request - punch in/punch and roll

Awesome! Thanks! Looking forward to it. :)

Moderator: stian

Return to Acon Digital