- Huge improvements in the sample rate conversion processing speed while also improving accuracy.
- New mono output buttons in both the Processing Chain and in the multitrack master pane allow quick mono compatibility checks
- The magnitude range in the spectral editor can now be adjusted by clicking and holding down the left mouse key in the intensity legend
- Tracks can now be reordered using drag and drop in multitrack sessions
- Added a new menu command to expand time selections to the nearest zero crossings
- Added support for track number tags (ID3 and RIFF)
- The maximum plug-in validation time can now be set in the preferences
- Many smaller improvements and bug fixes (https://acondigital.com/software/Acoustica7-Changelog.txt)