3.0.2.6 Now in Accounts - List of All Changes

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is the previous version still available somewhere? I actually had less plug-in issues with that. Now pretty much all my most used plugins don't work.

which ones? please list them?

Well, I posted most of them in the "GUI problems thread" already. These are mac specific issues (not only PPC), and they have been there from the start, but some plugins that worked fine in the previous version started to behave badly in the latest one.

These are unusable: WaveArts plugin suite, NI Guitar Rig 2, Focusrite plugin suite, Ampeg SVX
These somewhat works but has issues: Melodyne Plugin, Sampletank 2, EZ Drummer

I don't own that many plugins, so considering how many of the few I have that doesn't work, I'm pretty limited to what I'm able to do in Tracktion.

I actually have a hard time understanding why Mackie spends time adding more features instead of fixing stuff like this. One would think that they would be very embarrassed having these kinds of issues in a released product.
The mac version still feels like a beta release.

rainydays wrote:Well, I posted most of them in the "GUI problems thread" already. These are mac specific issues (not only PPC), and they have been there from the start, but some plugins that worked fine in the previous version started to behave badly in the latest one.

These are unusable: WaveArts plugin suite, NI Guitar Rig 2, Focusrite plugin suite, Ampeg SVX
These somewhat works but has issues: Melodyne Plugin, Sampletank 2, EZ Drummer

I don't own that many plugins, so considering how many of the few I have that doesn't work, I'm pretty limited to what I'm able to do in Tracktion.

I actually have a hard time understanding why Mackie spends time adding more features instead of fixing stuff like this. One would think that they would be very embarrassed having these kinds of issues in a released product.
The mac version still feels like a beta release.
that really sucks. do the plugs work in any other host? i agree its a problem. there are bugs on all versions. when we had a vote i voted to fix bugs and not add new features.

i'm sure that mackie will fix it though. they love and honor their users in my experience. if it can be fixed rest assured that it will.

Return to “Tracktion”