Tracktion's future...?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

T2 was my first DAW and one of my favorites...reminded me of my Tascam 4 track in a lot of ways! I'd definitely be interested in a new version!

mcnelson wrote:This thread should be renamed to "The old-school Tracktioneers reunion thread".
Who you calling old? :hihi:

Actually, we prefer to be called: 'Timeless Revolutionary Tracktioneers'.

'Stubborn, Juced-up Groundhogs' is ok too, after midnight, in early February.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Maybe it wont be T4 it might be TIV?

Or just JULE'S MIGHTY AND NEW JUCE DAW

jens wrote:
bk wrote: At the time I used n-track (yes, n-track: a buggy piece of garbage, where you spent more time waiting for your computer to reboot from a fatal crash than you did actually making music!):oops: :(
One of the regulars at the n-track forum started going on and on about Tracktion, so I had a peek. Was hooked from the first demo.
Same here. To be more specific, it was Robert Randolph - aka *Waveman92k" aka ..... well, I can't remember his other aliases right now - in my case.
Yep. That's the guy!
I think Flavio (dev of n-track) probably lost more than a few customers due to Robert's evangelizing. Of course, if N-track wasn't so bug riddled, I might not have been interested in something else.

That's what originally sold me on Tracktion. It was absolutely rock solid for me. It was a complete breath of fresh air compared to what I was used to. If bugs were reported, they were usually fixed by that afternoon. No later than the next day. It was an incredible experience to be involved in, to see the app mature before your very eyes, step by step.

For $80 you got pretty much direct access to the developer. If you had a kick-ass idea Jules would add it as soon as possible. I've never seen anything quite like it before, nor do I expect to ever see it again. Tracktion may return, but I doubt we'll see Jules living on the forum again! And that's ok. :)

We'll see. Time will tell...

Hey guys,

look at:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=15

the 10th post is from jules. THIS sounds a bit more concrete.

:)

mfkne wrote:Hey guys,

look at:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=15

the 10th post is from jules. THIS sounds a bit more concrete.

:)
Thanks for pointing us there.

Now it's just patience. We've all demonstrated that I would say. How much longer, who knows? But Jules' checkin is incredibly encouraging.

Do not tease me like this. It's not nice.

rockstar_not wrote: How much longer, who knows?
Jules said on the JUCE forum that he has just finished a project that is to be revealed at the NAMM show in January. I'd say about that long!

Any sign of that rodent yet?

warp x wrote:Any sign of that rodent yet?
:roll: It's still November here on Earth. January is the first month of the new year. You know, after Xmas.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Where's Bill Murray when you need him? :)

OK. I'll admit it. I've refreshed the Tracktion forum more in the past two weeks than I have in two years! :cry: :shock: :help:

:hihi:

bk wrote:OK. I'll admit it. I've refreshed the Tracktion forum more in the past two weeks than I have in two years! :cry: :shock: :help:

same here!

rockstar_not wrote:
bk wrote:OK. I'll admit it. I've refreshed the Tracktion forum more in the past two weeks than I have in two years! :cry: :shock: :help:

same here!
Same here. But Ron's back so it's more entertaining.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Man, I'm not sure if I should even post in here after all this talk about me. Sheez!

Return to “Tracktion”