Tracktion's future...?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for all your kind comments folks! Ah.. the good old days, eh?

(And yes, where's Ron..? Not the same without him!)

Sorry that I still can't confirm or deny any rumours yet. Hopefully in a couple of months there may (or may not!) be some news for you. But I obviously can't confirm or deny that, or anything else.

jules wrote:Thanks for all your kind comments folks! Ah.. the good old days, eh?

(And yes, where's Ron..? Not the same without him!)

Sorry that I still can't confirm or deny any rumours yet. Hopefully in a couple of months there may (or may not!) be some news for you. But I obviously can't confirm or deny that, or anything else.
So, the only thing that you can confirm is that you can neither confirm nor deny… ;-)

As for myself, at this stage I can neither confirm nor deny that I would open my arms to my ex-mistress, in the hypothetical situation that she might make a currently neither confirmed, nor denied return.

Phew…

Best,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I can neither confirm nor deny that I might or might not be watching this space very carefully over the next few months. Maybe. Or not.
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

I can neither confirm nor deny that I will be able to confirm nor deny anything in the next few months.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

jules wrote:Sorry that I still can't confirm or deny any rumours yet. Hopefully in a couple of months there may (or may not!) be some news for you. But I obviously can't confirm or deny that, or anything else.
A teaser. Yay, Jules is back!

Sigh well well well.

rpc9943 wrote:Sigh well well well.
The Prodigal Son returns!
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Not quite. I'm all deep into ableton live now. Times certainly have changed and I regret my forum persona of the past. Not as fun, but hey that's life.

I can both confirm AND deny that I know what's going to happen next!

In months to come we'll either be confirmed or denied " The Bendy Arrows ." Come on you know you want some Bendy Arrows , every host should have Bendy Arrows !!!! :P

If tracktion makes a comeback, the more I think of it, I'd be excited. But if this is just another joke please tell. Secrecy with teasing statements piss me off. There's no reason for it. I'd rather leave the grave where it is, unless this is serious.

rpc9943 wrote:…if this is just another joke please tell.
As you must have realised, nobody is currently at liberty to either deny or confirm. :hihi:

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

can't confirm nor deny that either.

Well no one pm me not asking me to be a non beta untester like before. ...

I'd sell ableton if there's a new T. I'm serious.

Return to “Tracktion”