T4 Requests

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Only 2 requests for T4 :
- fix the bugs
- give it a modern look

FR: Non destructive reverse on audio clips.

... instead of the destructive reverse that's buried in "View Source Info > edit blah blah >basic editing operations." You know, the one that does exactly what I'm sure most people don't want... reversing the source, and thus any clip linked to it. :cry:
ModuLR / Radio

ModuLR wrote:FR: Non destructive reverse on audio clips.

... instead of the destructive reverse that's buried in "View Source Info > edit blah blah >basic editing operations." You know, the one that does exactly what I'm sure most people don't want... reversing the source, and thus any clip linked to it. :cry:
I'd give this one decent odds on being the longest standing feature request, and that's including the mixer page.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

ModuLR wrote:FR: Non destructive reverse on audio clips.

Always thought was a backwards implementation. :D

For me the Reversinator dropped onto a clip is the preferred method.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

I wonder if there's any chance of getting some kind of scripting language implemented to add features or just to aid in common tasks. I've been scripting some other pieces of software lately (non-music related) so it's on my mind.

Also, an audio preview would be a nice feature to have in the project browser. As an edit is saved, make a snippet for previewing. For those of us who write lots of little song fragments, it would make the process of checking them all out again later a way more enjoyable (and fast) event.

That and maybe a list of plugins used in an edit. Tracktion has survived 3 or 4 computer upgrades, but not all the plugins I've owned in that same time have made it.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

valley wrote:the mixer page.
Can we make that an analog console sounding mixer page, please?

Return to “Tracktion”