NAMM Show

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mcnelson wrote: In other news, I assume KVR member TSC=Woody?
No. It is Dave Christenson. He already outed himself elsewhere on the forum.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

bungle wrote:So why arent they listed at NAMM, Starting to worry here that this "No more Mackie" hype is exactly what i was told by somebody normally in the know the other day, this "Independent" company is still under Loud and as such is Mackie by another name :(
I'm pretty sure that's wrong.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

TSC is Woody.
Lost in Music...

valley wrote:
bungle wrote:So why arent they listed at NAMM, Starting to worry here that this "No more Mackie" hype is exactly what i was told by somebody normally in the know the other day, this "Independent" company is still under Loud and as such is Mackie by another name :(
I'm pretty sure that's wrong.
I hope to be proven wrong, I am just thinking spurious right now for obvious reasons.
Duh

The only thing I might miss with Tracktion's departure from Mackie are the several rather nice included Mackie Plugins.

Hey guys - Dave and I (Woody) will be at the show - we don't have a booth this year as its simply too expensive. We were hoping to catch up with some of you - most likely at the Marriott poolside bar - and most certainly with a cold beer in our hands!! We want to start the conversation about future developments and share our ideas.

Any of you that will be in the area can reach me at woody@tracktionsoftware.com

Hope to see you there fellow Tracktioneers!
Tracktion Software Corporation

Hi Woody,
Welcome to the forum and have a great time at the show.

:wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee: :wheee:

daddy rescue baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Tracktion”