Official Tracktion 4 launch

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kriminal wrote:does anyone not think its strange that TSC has got a 'nickname' under his username, even tho he has only been a member here since Dec 31st?
About as strange as everybody getting excited that Tracktion is now owned by Loud and not owned by Loud anymore haha.
Mackie = Bad reputation,so the same company that has treated tracktion users like dirt, does the only thing it can to boost the asset, hire the only person Tracktion users would trust, jules, that would not be a problem normally, but not stating it openly..... Bad form and to be expected from loud
Duh

Daniel78 wrote: the mackie mixing tools.
Probably my favorite and most used plug T has offered.

pough wrote:
mandolarian wrote:Not to rain on the DNS party switch - but that can take as long 72 hours to propagate across the DNS servers. That would be equivalent to 5 years in Groundhog minutes. Not acceptable. So...we need the new IP address, before the rioting starts. Anyone got it?
That shouldn't affect tracktionsoftware.com, which is still a coming soon page. Oh well. I've waited five years now. I'm also experienced in website debuts not debuting. I know that feeling very well, indeed. There's always something.

I'll only be upset if when it finally arrives there is a splash page that makes noise.
Yes, b-b-but, there's this conflicting info from the thread start from TSC:
TSC wrote: "...Your existing user accounts have been transferred from Mackie so please go to www.tracktion.com/login to gain access.
That implies they've taken over the domain...if not the world. That URL ends in a 404.
TSC wrote:If you need to contact us for any reason, you can reach me either in this forum (my screen name is TSC), the new forum on www.tracktion.com, or email me directly at woody@tracktionsoftware.com
Can't access the new forum at www.tracktion.com - unless that's a typo. But, we're groundhogs, not proof-readers! Might start nibbling on my tail soon... :hihi:
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Can I use the stuff I got in the T3 Ultimate Bundle (Garritan, Mackie Tools, etc) with T4, or is it just toast?

bungle wrote:
Kriminal wrote:does anyone not think its strange that TSC has got a 'nickname' under his username, even tho he has only been a member here since Dec 31st?
About as strange as everybody getting excited that Tracktion is now owned by Loud and not owned by Loud anymore haha.
Mackie = Bad reputation,so the same company that has treated tracktion users like dirt, does the only thing it can to boost the asset, hire the only person Tracktion users would trust, jules, that would not be a problem normally, but not stating it openly..... Bad form and to be expected from loud
I think TSC is Jules, im pretty sure he had the 'tracktionerr' nickname years ago.....might be wrong but it def rings a bell.

TSC = Woody. He said that in a post.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

crisis-at-music wrote:TSC = Woody. He said that in a post.
Ok.

Not if the purpose of him joining is to be a mod in this forum, no. TSC might be a general login for any of the Tracktion Software Company folks. First post in this thread by TSC is signed Woody.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Kriminal wrote:I think TSC is Jules, im pretty sure he had the 'tracktionerr' nickname years ago.....might be wrong but it def rings a bell.
Jules is the "Chief Tracktioneer"

BTW, jealous? :P I would be too but if I were to ever get a nickname it would probably be "Who?". :hihi:
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

bungle wrote:About as strange as everybody getting excited that Tracktion is now owned by Loud and not owned by Loud anymore haha.
There's a thread on the JUCE forum from yesterday/today where Jules mentions "getting the code back" (presumably from Mackie) a couple months ago.

He states later that he may hire someone to help him with it, but that it is his project

But it is still owned by loud, no ?
That is the impression distributors and press have right now.
Would just be nice to be clear on this.
Duh

T1/T2 were the tools that enabled me to write & record my own music. Really looking forward to T4!

pough wrote:
BTW, jealous? :P I would be too but if I were to ever get a nickname it would probably be "Who?". :hihi:
Nope. Had two. Got rid of the last one years ago :P

mandolarian wrote:Not to rain on the DNS party switch - but that can take as long 72 hours to propagate across the DNS servers. That would be equivalent to 5 years in Groundhog minutes. Not acceptable. So...we need the new IP address, before the rioting starts. Anyone got it?

Still points to medieval Woodinville:

AboutUs: TRACKTION.COM

Registrant:
Technologies Inc., LOUD
LOUD Technologies Inc.
16220 Wood-Red Road NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
US

Domain Name: TRACKTION.COM

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your domain name.
Learn more at http://www.NetworkSolutions.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Technologies Inc., LOUD

LOUD Technologies Inc.
16220 Wood-Red Road NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
US
(425) 487-4333 fax: (425) 487-4337

Record expires on 12-Aug-2015.
Record created on 14-Sep-2011.
Database last updated on 20-Dec-2012 05:53:44 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

CBRU.BR.NS.ELS-GMS.ATT.NET 199.191.128.105
CMTU.MT.NS.ELS-GMS.ATT.NET 12.127.16.69

starting to get creepy...
..what goes around comes around..

Return to “Tracktion”