Official Tracktion 4 launch

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tovokas wrote:However when I attempt to checkout, when I click the 'purchase' button, (using paypal) it just returns me to the checkout screen.
Same here. I'd totally buy it right now if buy bought.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

ModuLR wrote:
valley wrote:The website seems to be dying on Safari[1] on my Mac by works fine on Firefox. I'm going to run up a packet sniffer in a few to make sure Safari isn't sending something unexpected like mangled cookies[2].
Can confirm a safari issue on OSX. Chrome loads up fine (for any safari/osx users not getting to the site).
I was watching the HTTP negotiation between Safari and it looked OK. Safari posted a session cookie that seemed legit. I went ahead and cleared Safaris cache[1] and went back to the site, and it loads fine. The session cookie I got this time round looks different, so this might be some weirdness for people who've visited both the Mackie server and the TSC server.

tl;dr : Safari users, try clearing your cache.

[1] Three times. Why is that necessary Apple?
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Strange, cache clearing still a no go in Safari for me. Hmm.
ModuLR / Radio

workaround using safari go download google chrome or firefox for mac problem solved ( typing from a macbook using google chrome as i speak ) !!! :hihi: Dont let the computer beat u !!

My account seems to be fixed. That was fast. One odd thing, though: I have paid licenses for v1 and 2, but in my new Tracktion account it says I have v1 and 3. Not that it matters now that I will be buying 4.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com

TSC wrote: We will be free of the old regime very soon :?
Best quote of the day right there ^

ATIM wrote:My account seems to be fixed. That was fast. One odd thing, though: I have paid licenses for v1 and 2, but in my new Tracktion account it says I have v1 and 3. Not that it matters now that I will be buying 4.

Man mines still not fixed serial # still not working anyone else still having problems ??

Hey guys - we are getting to the bottom of the license code issues - it seems some of you have multiple user accounts/logins that have been created over the years - which all got imported in a big pile and are now causing some conflicts.

If you experience problems with a purchased T4 license not unlocking your software, please contact me on email at: woody@tracktionsoftware.com

We will then correct the issue directly with you.
Tracktion Software Corporation

TSC wrote:it seems some of you have multiple user accounts/logins that have been created over the years
Nope. Bought Tracktion 1 from Jules and only ever had one account with Mackie for T1, T2 and T3. Login issue persists. :cry:
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Apparently the 'purchase' button not working order issue was related to using PayPay. When I paid by credit card it went through fine.

Now the serial is being rejected, so I'll send an email along. ;)
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Waveform 11 Pro/Studio One Pro 3.5

I'm also trying to buy with Paypal but it's not happening. Also only see v1, no v2 or v3.

I haven't even looked at the demo, I'm just buying it. And I don't really need another DAW, I use Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Live, and have Logic, Studio One, Mixbuss, Ardour waiting in the wings.

bb

tovokas wrote:Apparently the 'purchase' button not working order issue was related to using PayPal. When I paid by credit card it went through fine.
Same here. There must be something wrong with the PayPal linking.
Used CC and it worked fine.
T4 is now unlocked :D
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

bongo_x wrote:I'm also trying to buy with Paypal but it's not happening. Also only see v1, no v2 or v3.
Same here. Only version 1 shown and can't checkout with PayPal. It seems I can check-in with it, but can't ever leave. There's a song in there somewhere.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

yeah seems paypal not setup just yet so i went with the credit card and worked nicely - I upgraded, downloaded and authenticated T4 already and its good to go - looks like my weekend is full

Moreover, I tried to download the old version 1 for Windows, and I got the one for Mac instead

Return to “Tracktion”