Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bk wrote:
mcnelson wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
MelodyMan wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:When does it come online? I'm still getting redirects to the old Mackie site at the moment
Woody said tomorrow morning.
Yeah, I thought it was supposed to be "tomorrow" yesterday. Oh well, another day!!
I suspect nothing will switch until the NAMM announcement @9:30am PST, which is around 5:30pm here in the UK. Otherwise, why wait?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=128
That's a Loud Technology press conference. It has nothing to do with Tracktion 4. :)
I realise that, but then what's the delay? The video is out, it's not a secret anymore - we're obviously waiting for something.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote:
bk wrote:
mcnelson wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
MelodyMan wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:When does it come online? I'm still getting redirects to the old Mackie site at the moment
Woody said tomorrow morning.
Yeah, I thought it was supposed to be "tomorrow" yesterday. Oh well, another day!!
I suspect nothing will switch until the NAMM announcement @9:30am PST, which is around 5:30pm here in the UK. Otherwise, why wait?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=128
That's a Loud Technology press conference. It has nothing to do with Tracktion 4. :)
I realise that, but then what's the delay? The video is out, it's not a secret anymore - we're obviously waiting for something.
We're waiting for Woody to wake up on the west coast and throw the switch to turn on the new website! He said it would be this morning PST. I would say another 3-4 hours, but could be as long as 5-6. :shrug:

It could be some legal agreement. The press-conference is the official moment that Mackie lets go of Tracktion. So the official new website cannot be launched when the old contract hasn't ended. Pretty boring stuff probably.
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

Awesome news :!: Congratulations to Jules and his new team. :)

MelodyMan wrote:It could be some legal agreement. The press-conference is the official moment that Mackie lets go of Tracktion. So the official new website cannot be launched when the old contract hasn't ended. Pretty boring stuff probably.
This would be my guess too.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Hey guys - thank you SOOOO much for all the kind words and support!

The switch is being 'thrown' around 10am this morning - apologies for the agonizing wait, our web dev has to synchronize the timing with the Mackie team, so it has to happen during office hours here in Seattle.

I will be on a plane to NAMM when the site goes live - picture me biting my fingers all the way there!!

The site is very much a work in progress - its been a long month already - so please go gentle with us!

Enjoy guys - its been a long time coming!!
Tracktion Software Corporation

Thanks for the update, Woody!
Safe travels!

jabe wrote:Anyone else refreshed the TracktionSoftware page dozens of times already? :roll:
A dozen times?

I am about to create a DOS issue there!!!!!
:P
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

TSC wrote:Hey guys - thank you SOOOO much for all the kind words and support!

The switch is being 'thrown' around 10am this morning - apologies for the agonizing wait, our web dev has to synchronize the timing with the Mackie team, so it has to happen during office hours here in Seattle.

I will be on a plane to NAMM when the site goes live - picture me biting my fingers all the way there!!

The site is very much a work in progress - its been a long month already - so please go gentle with us!

Enjoy guys - its been a long time coming!!

Safe travels! Do not worry. We will be going ape in an hour or two. Have fun with the boys and say hi to Jules from us!
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

In case that means Anaheim 10:00...

Tracktion Countdown

Rock wrote:In case that means Anaheim 10:00...

Tracktion Countdown
:hihi:

jabe wrote:Anyone else refreshed the TracktionSoftware page dozens of times already? :roll:
That was a recurrent task today :)

Well, well, well...
My host is better than your host

This is fantastic news!
And at that price it's a no-brainer.
My only concern is whether I can still remember my old Tracktion account info, as I've not been using it since version 2... will there be a password reminder/reset option? Not 100% sure I even have the same email address ... :?

Ah, scratch that - I just successfully logged into the Mackie site, which I guess means I'm good :-)

Return to “Tracktion”