Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

Official Tracktion 4 launch

fedexnman
KVRAF

2253 posts since 3 Jan, 2005

Postby fedexnman; Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Jafo wrote:
MelodyMan wrote:Cannot login, "you do not have sufficient permissions". Bummer. I'll download the demo then.
Same here, except that I can't get to the demo because doing that requires you to login first. :o :x :cry: :help:

Ah well, I'm sure it'll all be sorted out in a couple of days.

+1 I cant login it says wrong password/username oh well .
Daniel78
KVRist

157 posts since 28 Jan, 2005

Postby Daniel78; Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:57 pm

So looks like Mackies plugins still work.. I tried Final Mix (stereo channel strip crashed the scanner, so got deactivated)
Looks like the linplug stuff (CronoX etc.) doesn't ("sorry.. only works with Tracktion 3") - this makes me sad.

Several other of my plugins caused the vst scan to crash, including GPO (kontakt player), Play (Goliath), and a bunch of others (i may not have the latest versions, but they work fine in T3)

UI looks nicer, and seems very smooth - buttons are less rounded and looks like its layout has been tidied up
http://www.danielsmithmusic.com

a bunch of songs... and stuff...
mandolarian
KVRAF

2788 posts since 2 Feb, 2005, from Raincoast of Grayland

Postby mandolarian; Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 pm

GaryG wrote:Got in for a bit now just getting Wordpress errors here... are there really that many tracktioneers out there?

There are today! Groundhog fever. :lol:
perception: the stuff reality is made of.
paulbreeze
KVRian

1087 posts since 6 Jul, 2009

Postby paulbreeze; Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 pm

@todd: As mentioned earlier. Try 'forget password' with your email address and then change the password afterwards...
fedexnman
KVRAF

2253 posts since 3 Jan, 2005

Postby fedexnman; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm

paulbreeze wrote:@todd: As mentioned earlier. Try 'forget password' with your email address and then change the password afterwards...

Im getting an error now when entering www.tracktion.com oh boy !!! :hihi:
paulbreeze
KVRian

Postby paulbreeze; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:02 pm

And do you have 'wp-admin' in the URL? If yes, delete it... ;)
ATIM
KVRist

57 posts since 7 Mar, 2007

Postby ATIM; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Nothing to add but thank you. I've reposted this thread and the website for my handful of Facebook followers:

https://www.facebook.com/AllThisIsMeaningless

I may have to pay the new user price just out of sheer gratitude.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com
Jafo
KVRAF

1761 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from The Armpit of the Mitten in the Benighted States of Trumpistan

Postby Jafo; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 pm

todd sweetland wrote:Im getting an error now when entering www.tracktion.com oh boy !!! :hihi:

Likewise, with Firefox, Opera, and IE, caches cleared on all three. Maybe something caching in my router or hosts file.
Joy and kindness are acts of resistance -- fight the power!
paulbreeze
KVRian

Postby paulbreeze; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Please check the URL for wp-admin ...
morelia
KVRAF

4195 posts since 15 May, 2002, from Brisbane , Australia

Postby morelia; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Login won't work. Tried new password. Created a new account but it says one already exists. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Last edited by morelia on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Music >>> °morelia ° Intel Core i5 750 2.66GHz, 12gb, Windows 7 (64), Focusrite Saffire 6 USB
mandolarian
KVRAF

2788 posts since 2 Feb, 2005, from Raincoast of Grayland

Postby mandolarian; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Wasn't working for me a few minutes ago. Now, it works. Expect there's some feverish activity going on behind the scenes.

We probably need to be a little more patient. But, after 5 years, maybe we don't. :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.
TSC
Tracktioneer

461 posts since 31 Dec, 2012, from Seattle

Postby TSC; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey guys - we are tracking down the site issues - looks like half the old database got rejected during transition from Loud - we are reloading so you should be able to access your accounts in the next couple of hours. If you have any recurring issues, please let me know via email: woody@tracktionsoftware.com

From all of us at TSC, we very much appreciate your support!

Thanks guys

W.
Tracktion Software Corporation
Jafo
KVRAF

1761 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from The Armpit of the Mitten in the Benighted States of Trumpistan

Postby Jafo; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 pm

paulbreeze wrote:Please check the URL for wp-admin ...

Weird; appending "wp-admin" to go to "www.tracktion.com/wp-admin" works; it sends me to a redirected login page. Not appending "wp-admin" -- i.e. typing the link "www.tracktion.com" that you gave, never resolves (or it takes longer to resolve than the ten minutes I gave it).

fwiw, the redirected link (gotten to by typing www.tracktion.com/wp-admin" is http://www.tracktion.com/login?redirect ... F&reauth=1.
ATIM
KVRist

57 posts since 7 Mar, 2007

Postby ATIM; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Password reset (the old one still works on Mackie). It's a good thing I remembered which email address I used all those years ago. No products listed on the new site for me either, but no complaints. I am ecstatic. Demo downloaded.
hijacking your fiction
allthisismeaningless.com
Jafo
KVRAF

Postby Jafo; Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:27 pm

And in the time it took me to write all that, the redirection issue has been solved. Kudos!
PreviousNext

Moderator: Tracktion Mods

Return to Tracktion