Official Tracktion 4 launch

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TSC wrote:OK - I am told the registration issue should be fixed
Not here. Email sent. :wink:
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Received and tracking - anyone else still having problems?
Tracktion Software Corporation

TSC wrote:Received and tracking - anyone else still having problems?
Yes -still getting the 'not valid license number' message.

Same here.

Silverside wrote:
Yes -still getting the 'not valid license number' message.
Me too, Not valid........

Aye.

Just logged in. The website seems to be dying on Safari[1] on my Mac by works fine on Firefox. I'm going to run up a packet sniffer in a few to make sure Safari isn't sending something unexpected like mangled cookies[2].

In my account I have just my T1 license. Between NFRs I racked up during the T2/T3 beta / doc writing era, and the boxed copies of both that I personally purchased, i should have about 7 T2/T3 keys. Currently I have nada.

[1] as per email.

[2] Annoying Safari cache issues are the bane of my existence, and this might be one.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

I'm able to log in now, and it lets me add the upgrade based on my version 1 license. However when I attempt to checkout, when I click the 'purchase' button, (using paypal) it just returns me to the checkout screen.

...And let your web guy know, that as a former college webmaster, I understand the pain of having EVERYTHING go live at the same moment... and hope everyone is patient over the next few days as things gets worked out. :)
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Waveform 11 Pro/Studio One Pro 3.5

tovokas wrote: ...And let your web guy know, that as a former college webmaster, I understand the pain of having EVERYTHING go live at the same moment... and hope everyone is patient over the next few days as things gets worked out. :)
^ this.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

I just bought Tracktion today simply out of principle. I believe is what TSC is doing and wholeheartedly support their endeavour to emancipate this popular program. However, I'm not sure i will use it since I have enough hosts already but look forward to following it's development.

I wish all the best in the future for Jules and his team.

Carey

Just T1 in my account
Should be T2 and T3 aswell
Duh

Very fast install, very fast AU and VST scan on my little macbook pro. Nice!

I then went to scan for loops (I have Logic installed and plenty of apple loops) and...

...it found 'em all REALLY FAST!

Simple pleasures.

I'm a little sad though that there aren't any wacky demo songs. I'm sure they'll come in due time!
Music is something you DO. Spend time, not money.
http://www.myspace.com/skipkent
http://soundcloud.com/skipkent

Tackle one gremlin and a couple of other Loud ones turn up!! :-o

Seems some folk are sorted but others not - web dude is very much on it so please stick with it - we will get there!

Many thanks guys.
Tracktion Software Corporation

Purchased upgrade. Install went ok, but my new license code does not work.

valley wrote:The website seems to be dying on Safari[1] on my Mac by works fine on Firefox. I'm going to run up a packet sniffer in a few to make sure Safari isn't sending something unexpected like mangled cookies[2].
Can confirm a safari issue on OSX. Chrome loads up fine (for any safari/osx users not getting to the site).
ModuLR / Radio

still having a problem error spicywings4me@yahoo.com

Return to “Tracktion”