Official Tracktion 4 launch

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seems, they've completely removed (temporary?) the PayPal option. So I have to wait with the upgrade... ;(

Please. put it back... ;) Thanks,

I just bought the upgrade and downloaded the file for Tracktion 4. So far so good.I have always stuck with Tracktion and it's great to get this unexpected update. Thanks! :-)

Two questions someone might be able to awnser; I'm still quite happily using Tracktion 3 on a Windows XP computer. Will it be possible (or usefull) to install Tracktion 4 on XP?
And is it possible to install on several computers (on my laptop too, also still XP)? Or do I need seperate licenses?

Successfully logged in and upgrades all present and correct, BUT...

Ouch - Windows XP not listed at all.

Looks like the end of the party for me then :-(

paulbreeze wrote:Seems, they've completely removed (temporary?) the PayPal option. So I have to wait with the upgrade... ;(

Please. put it back... ;) Thanks,
Well...just checked again and now the Credit Card option has been removed. So that's progress. Er, regress. Oh well, as any groundhog knows, change is better than nothing. :D

Poor web devs have been chasing bugs for at least 12 hours - their little paws must be getting tired.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

headquest wrote:Successfully logged in and upgrades all present and correct, BUT...

Nah...it's just the start. Don't worry about the atmospheric OS lighting, in another thread, Woody has stated that XP is/will be supported:
TSC wrote:Yes - we are testing on XP - a member of our beta team is all about XP! Its going to be a group discussion (including you) about how long we should continue to debug for the platform. Very much an open discussion.

Let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks,

W.
Remember to vote for XP. Early and often. :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Thanks. I will message Woody in that case and make my request for XP.

aMUSEd wrote:
Goseba wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:It says I can get access using my Mackie username and password but I never had a username, just an email address and password, and when I enter that it isn't accepting it.
I had to reset mine using my email as the username.
Tried that but still waiting for the email
Reset password link doesn't seem to work - tried it twice, so now I'm stuck, can't buy the upgrade or even dl the demo

aMUSEd wrote:Reset password link doesn't seem to work - tried it twice, so now I'm stuck, can't buy the upgrade or even dl the demo
You're not alone. That's me too.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

password reset link worked here....
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Same here. Mackie password was rejected, but a reset worked (check your junk folders).
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

danbroad wrote:Same here. Mackie password was rejected, but a reset worked (check your junk folders).
What I meant was that the password reset link worked but the new password works no better than the last.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote:
danbroad wrote:Same here. Mackie password was rejected, but a reset worked (check your junk folders).
What I meant was that the password reset link worked but the new password works no better than the last.
With me I just haven't been sent one - it's not in my junk folders either

...and now the page is down??? :?

EDIT: Ok the password reset was successful
Last edited by ZINO on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

headquest wrote:Successfully logged in and upgrades all present and correct, BUT...

The world has moved on since Windows XP, really. It's an 11-years old OS which in IT world is like a century. More and more software developers are dropping support for XP and rightly so. Is it really that difficult to upgrade?

On the subject on recommended OS:es (10.7.5 and 10.8 prescribed for Mac), I can confirm that T4 seems to runs sweetly on my Mac OS 10.6.8 (which I'm sticking with for DAW work).

Caveat: I haven't tested T4 in depth yet, but MIDI, recording and using a number of old and brand new AU:s all work smoothly in the demo. Unfortunately, I'm stuck right now with the registration bug/glitch…

Anyway, it's great to see Tracktion running the plug-ins without a hiccup, that caused T3 to barf!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Return to “Tracktion”