BR: Tracktion 4 Key Error

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gymnopedies wrote:The registration wiz tells me that I have a wrong key number or else it is owned by another user.
BTW..I couldn't figure out how to make posts on the new tracktion forum. :oops:
same error here

Try unlocking the T4 app try using your old password (if you created a new one for the tracktion.com site).

Rock wrote:Try unlocking the T4 app try using your old password (if you created a new one for the tracktion.com site).
Good call, worked for me :D

IIRs wrote:
Rock wrote:Try unlocking the T4 app try using your old password (if you created a new one for the tracktion.com site).
Doesn't work for me :cry: .
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

me too.same problem.
I couldn't post the forum(not here),so I emailed to Woody.

OK - solved :) Using the advice to register the demo using the old Mackie account password. T4 now unlocked.

My old Mackie password is not letting me into the site though.

Steverdo wrote:OK - solved :) Using the advice to register the demo using the old Mackie account password. T4 now unlocked.
+1

Steverdo wrote:OK - solved :) Using the advice to register the demo using the old Mackie account password. T4 now unlocked.
Thanks!
Solved.

Well, that was odd. My old Mackie account was on my old email address which I had to reactivate, in order to receive my Mackie password.

But when I logged in at the new website earlier I updated my email address to my current one. So I finally registered T4 with my *new* email address but my *old* (Mackie) password.

IIRs wrote:
I had to put my details in twice however, on both my laptop and desktop machines. First time it said it had registered correctly, but them popped up another window telling me I was in demo mode.

Whats are the license terms regarding multiple installs btw? It used to be 2 machine numbers... doesn't seem to have minded being installed on 2 machines, but I wonder if I'm really allowed to?

I could register by using my new e-mail and my old password! Confusing to say the least, but hey, it's Tracktion so what the hell :D.
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

rich_h wrote:So I finally registered T4 with my *new* email address but my *old* (Mackie) password.
Exactly the same for me!

I still got nothin'

Same for me, registered with the old password...

Return to “Tracktion”