BR: Tracktion 4 Key Error

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The registration wiz tells me that I have a wrong key number or else it is owned by another user.
BTW..I couldn't figure out how to make posts on the new tracktion forum. :oops:

We are aware of this issue - the web devs are working their magic now - will have it fixed very soon.

We will keep you posted.
Tracktion Software Corporation

Gymnopedies wrote:The registration wiz tells me that I have a wrong key number or else it is owned by another user.
BTW..I couldn't figure out how to make posts on the new tracktion forum. :oops:

me too ,

TSC wrote:We are aware of this issue - the web devs are working their magic now - will have it fixed very soon.

We will keep you posted.

thx :tu:

OK - just spoke to the web dudes - any new orders should work fine - please let me know if they don't.

Any orders that have been placed and don't work, he will refresh and you will be contacted via your details provided.

Again, contact me if the problem persists - chasing the gremlins down with big guns!!

Many thanks guys.
Tracktion Software Corporation

I have just purchased T4, and I have the same problem (upgrade)
Last edited by Ivan_C on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've got the same issue with an upgrade... :o

And me.

Couple of other points:

I only saw my T1 license when I logged in: no sign of the T3 license, or the multiple T2 licenses I acquired by buying Mackie hardware. Is that correct?

Also my license key arrived from the sender "orders@trackion.com"... ;)

I just purchased too (upgrade), and have the same problem.

keep on having error problems-- site simply says error.

Also my mackie account did not get migrated properly, only tracktion version 1 appears at tracktion.com in my account, the same account username/email at mackie thankfully still correctly shows version 3 with correct download links..

any idea what's up?

TSC I can't login at all - the system remembers my Mackie username but is not recognising my password (even though I know it is correct as it still gets me into MyMackie fine) and when I click the retrieve password I am not getting the email - have tried this 4 times now.

invalid error here too, but login is working fine.
Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Purchased the upgrade now and have the same problem.

Flandersh wrote:Purchased the upgrade now and have the same problem.
+1
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

Upgraded a few minutes ago - same problems as above.

Return to “Tracktion”