Demo limitations

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What are they? I can hear the hiss and dropouts but automation is also not working (ie nothing get recorded). Is that a demo limitation or a bug?

aMUSEd wrote:What are they? I can hear the hiss and dropouts but automation is also not working (ie nothing get recorded). Is that a demo limitation or a bug?
Sounds buggy to me.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Automation seemed to work for me using the master Volume/Pan. :shrug:, However, I didn't try it on anything else...........yet.

Don't know about automation, but render is disabled.

bk wrote:Don't know about automation, but render is disabled.
yes, that I would expect. The old limitations used to be, you can do everything except export[1]. I see no reason why that would have changed.

[1] where by 'everything else' I of course mean write endless new-age, because after about 10 minutes of that hissing, that seems to be all I can summon musically. I always thought Jules wasted the chance to go with whale songs.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

flamin-gitaur wrote:Automation seemed to work for me using the master Volume/Pan. :shrug:, However, I didn't try it on anything else...........yet.
Sorry I never think of those things as automation, I'm referring to recording what I move when playing an instrument, knob tweaks etc. I assume it is able to automate itself but what it can't seem to do is record anything else.

Return to “Tracktion”