So $50 for the full version of Tracktion 4? Is there a catch?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A few more licenses sold and Jules will have enough money to pay for a shave and a haircut!
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Spitfire31 wrote:
mfkne wrote:… Ex-Tracktioneers would have been bought expensive DAW's in the meantime and do not want to spend another lot of money for another DAW. 59 $ is ok for all, I think.
Ex-Tracktioneers don't pay $59, they pay a flat upgrade fee of $29, regardless if from version 1, 2 or 3.

/Joachim
to be correct---yes, you're right.
Lost in Music...

:lol: :lol: :lol: buying a license when i get home so i can contribute to the haircut and shave fund :hihi: :wink:

seriously thought i been using studio one since its release and really love it but traction looks like its going to be up there with the big boys by the time jules gets more time to work on it not just two months 8)

i will be buying a license to support him and what it could be come with some time

valley wrote:
Spitfire31 wrote:
mfkne wrote:… Ex-Tracktioneers would have been bought expensive DAW's in the meantime and do not want to spend another lot of money for another DAW. 59 $ is ok for all, I think.
Ex-Tracktioneers don't pay $59, they pay a flat upgrade fee of $29, regardless if from version 1, 2 or 3.
I've had plenty of hangovers in my time that cost more than 30 USD.

Upgrading nearly ten year old software that is two versions out of date for 50% of an already low price, is kind of unheard of. As a statement of good faith, I really don't think it can be beat.
I remember you from the old days of Tracktion talk here!

I remember IIRs. Is he MIA? - I always enjoyed reading Dans posts!

I went back 46 posts and for all my T2 and T3 posts from back in the day! 8)
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

polaris20 wrote: I remember you from the old days of Tracktion talk here!
I've been hanging around here far too long. :)

It's actually really cool at the moment seeing so many names I recognize from way back!
Integratron wrote:I remember IIRs. Is he MIA? - I always enjoyed reading Dans posts!
He's posted a few times over the last few days.

We're still missing AD80, chico, LunchMoney, Crossinger, Pådy, Multree, and a good few others though.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Hey - what about Beano - I'm guessing he was with Mackie so...?
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:Hey - what about Beano - I'm guessing he was with Mackie so...?
Beno hasn't posted since 2008!:-o
That was pretty much the end of the line for Tracktion development, until recently!

Return to “Tracktion”