T4 beta testers....

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@ pc2000 , same thing here recorded ezdrummer with the metronome on playing quarter notes kicks then quarter notes straight snares on beat and it is way off beat when played back . So yes this is a bug ...

frankvg wrote:Trust the Chief
I agree. Hail to the Chief! The Tracktion kingdom and its ruler is back! Hooraaah!

@ PC999 its just a settings issue , maybe a bad default setting . this fixed it.
FIXED the PROBLEM :
1. go to " settings "
2. then to MIDI i/o
3. look at the middle of the screen 3 quarters way to the bottom, SEE...
(o) use MIDI driver for MIDI timing
^ unclick that circle so its not filled or marked
( ) use MIDI driver for MIDI timing
So it was just a bad default setting . Iam using an m-audio trigger finger 4x4 midi controller , I had the same problem as the OP timing was right but playback wasn't , this fixed it .

todd sweetland wrote:@ PC999 its just a settings issue , maybe a bad default setting . this fixed it.
Thanks, really, but ... I didn't noticed this problem as I hadn't much more time to test it... :?

But now I see what they mean about the Traction community, really helpful, even before you need :D

todd sweetland wrote:@ PC999 its just a settings issue , maybe a bad default setting . this fixed it.
FIXED the PROBLEM :
1. go to " settings "
2. then to MIDI i/o
3. look at the middle of the screen 3 quarters way to the bottom, SEE...
(o) use MIDI driver for MIDI timing
^ unclick that circle so its not filled or marked
( ) use MIDI driver for MIDI timing
So it was just a bad default setting . Iam using an m-audio trigger finger 4x4 midi controller , I had the same problem as the OP timing was right but playback wasn't , this fixed it .
Todd,

Thanks for sharing. Boy does it feel good to be back with Tracktion!
pc999 wrote
But now I see what they mean about the Traction community, really helpful, even before you nee
d

Yes, how right you are pc999. You got me welling up inside;

Crashes when automating plugin parameters - win xp sp3 using Krakli S30/
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Flandersh wrote:
pough wrote:
valley wrote:According to Jules they had two months to get T4 ready.
I'll happily take a momentarily buggy T4 and website over Mackie's dusty shelf.
+1
agree.

I mailed with jules in Februrary 2012, if he wouldn't like to take over Tracktion. He answered he has no time for this...

If he had followed my impute earlier, he had had more time. :hihi:
Lost in Music...

Return to “Tracktion”