v4.0.5

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FYI - just uploaded a new version. Nothing exciting here, just needed to update the unlocking dialog to work with the new website.

(But I did slip in a quick fix for the broken track selector, so grab it if that was causing you problems)

It's not yet showing on the downloads page (not that that stopped me!). :wink:

Or is it a cache thing...?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

I just checked and it is on my Downloads page. (a bit difficult to read the fine print about version number).

I have not spent much time with the new T4050 but I was amazed to see it load in about 1/4 of the time of T4040... sweet!

I found the previous version of T4 to struggle with two plugs and three instances of AT3.10. I'll give that another go!

UPDATE: have been working on new project with 15 tracks total, two instances of Amplitube 3.10 and one with JamVOX 3.03, PushTecEQ, and Valhallaroom. CPU is at about 50%. Greatly improved performance! :D
Last edited by Integratron on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Jules, there seems to be a very minor issue. The pop-up listing of track destinations is composed of original device names rather than of user created aliases. Once the user selects a pop-up item from the destination list, it is then correctly displayed by alias name. I assumed this was unintentional since the pop-up listing of input devices displays as aliases. It is certainly not a big deal, but I figured you would want the two pop-up lists to function in the same way.

That aside, it seems to work great. Thanks!!! Bravo on another item as well... I notice that activating and deactivating audio devices in the setup tab works almost instantaneously. In T3 there was a bothersome issue. When the user would activate large numbers of audio devices, it would take longer and longer for each of them to go from inactive to active state. Sometimes the app would eventually freeze up after a large number of devices had been activated. That issue seems to be totally gone!

Thanks Rock, I didn't have any aliases set, so didn't notice that.

4.0.5 is far more stable now with OSX SL.
No crashes or bugs after 6 hours of intense playing.

:love:

Return to “Tracktion”