Calling all color editors....

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so what exactly have i 'Disclosed', genius?
the colour editor thats mentioned in the first line of the original post? bravo :clap:

gamecat666 wrote:so what exactly have i 'Disclosed', genius?
the colour editor thats mentioned in the first line of the original post? bravo :clap:
I think the idea is you let the devs tell people what they want to tell them in their own timescale, and agenda.

But you crack on, sure you know better.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

gamecat666 wrote:so what exactly have i 'Disclosed', genius?
I'm guessing he meant the details of how it works, not its existence. Details like that have a tradition of being changed before final release and that's a part of why companies don't want such things disclosed.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

* Exclusive scoop: colour editor allows editing of colours. News at 11 *

:roll:

gamecat666 wrote:
theoldguy wrote:My color request is only to have the ability to color the tracks themselves (not the whole GUI) with colors that match the ones in the color palette in the panel at the bottom of the screen, not the drab pastels I end up with that don't match the ones I select.

I'm OK with everything else so far and I don't need to color the whole GUI, just the tracks. Will this be included in the beta color editor?

Regards,

theoldguy
this is currently possible - the clips are a single colour that is tinted by the colour you select in the options. it seems the saturation of the original colour determines the saturation of the tinted colour, so you can just ramp up the 'vibrancy' of the clip colour in the editor and it will be reflected in the recoloured version.
i hope that makes sense.

Ive got a 90% complete 'lower contrast' dark theme done which does have a little more vibrancy in the clip colours but not too much or it looks garish. (you dont want a 100% match, trust me!)

Thanks for the clues folks. I'll try this out tonight if I can find the "Options."
It is time to come together in the middle of the road.

theoldguy wrote: Thanks for the clues folks. I'll try this out tonight if I can find the "Options."
just to avoid more confusion - its only in a beta build:
TSC wrote:We are testing a new build of T5 with the latest generation UI color editor - if you would like to take a crack at creating a template and you are not already on our beta team, please contact me at woody@tracktionsoftware.com

Fair enough, you're only posting specifics about how it works that you've decided are probably fine to share. That aren't posted elsewhere. That's probably what they meant by Non-disclosure. Only disclose stuff you reckon it's okay to share.

That's why it's called an "Only Disclose Stuff You Reckon Is Cool To Disclose Agreement"

Sorry for being all aggressive and in your face about it.

no worries :hug:

chico.co.uk wrote:Sorry for being all aggressive and in your face about it.
You wouldn't be Chico if you didn't! I like it - you say a lot of things I'm thinking before I tone them down. It amuses me (except when you did it to me of course :wink: ).
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

When are we getting " the colour editor " back ?

Just a light and a dark skin would do it for me.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Next release will have color editor :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Yippee! I've got my Matisse colour chart ready to go..

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=matiss ... 80&bih=680

When is the next release coming out ? I'm ready for some Color editor ......

Time to break out the Wes Anderson colour palettes

http://wesandersonpalettes.tumblr.com/p ... oure#notes

Return to “Tracktion”