Tracktion Keyfile for new computer

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do I get a a Tracktion password for a new computer? I've drawn a blank on this..

What happens when you try to register in the about window?

bobmartinmusic wrote:How do I get a a Tracktion password for a new computer? I've drawn a blank on this..
If it's T5, just register on the screen that comes up when you first run it.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

I'm migrating from an older Mac and have an account set up, I can't find the password on my old computer or on my Tracktion account pages.

Is there a forgotten password option?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

I don't know, I've sent a mail to James at TSC so am hoping for a response. My Reaper DAW key was transferred over with the Reaper files and content.

bobmartinmusic wrote:I'm migrating from an older Mac and have an account set up, I can't find the password on my old computer or on my Tracktion account pages.
Well ... it's the same username and password you use to login to the Tracktion account pages that you're looking at. Use that one on the register page.

If that's cached in your browser, and you can't use the thing built into your browser to tell you what the cached password is, for some reason, there's a "lost password" form on the website you complete here;

https://www.tracktion.com/account/member

Or considering you're apparently logged into your account pages, just change the password on your account to something you do know, then register the new machine.

Or register it as an offline machine, by getting the machine ID off the register page, then put it into this form, and download a keyfile. Then drag the keyfile into the T5 gui.

https://www.tracktion.com/account/unlock-offline
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Ok, sorted. Typo issue with new keyboard, thanks for the help.

Return to “Tracktion”