Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone know when this will be released for the T5 owners? :hyper:

Well, it was June 2014:
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/reviews/ ... n-5-a.html

..but the last "official" response was "TBC":
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p5792475

Maybe time for an update. Someone prod Woody.

NMG
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Enjoy the silence . ding ding DA ding . DA ding DA ding ... Words are very unnecessary ....blah ...okay where and when's the next up day ??? :ud:

I bugged Woody. His response:
Lots of stuff in beta test at the moment - Melodyne is done - will be launched by the end of this month

Synths and Final Mix2 are also very close to launch - there is a major new development coming that will unify the delivery of these assets - that system is in beta
Not long to wait I guess?
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2

I just hope they have fixed some basic stuff too - like all the JUCE VST plugins that don't load properly on Mac, or the lack of support for VST3 and AU plugin preset formats.

If you want them to fix thing, report them to support@tracktion.com with as much detail as possible.
If you don't do that, don't be surprised if new versions don't see those things fixed.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

nm
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:nm
What 'nm'?

frankvg wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:nm
What 'nm'?
nm = never mind. in other words, a mistaken post, subsequently redacted.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

chico.co.uk wrote:If you want them to fix thing, report them to support@tracktion.com with as much detail as possible.
If you don't do that, don't be surprised if new versions don't see those things fixed.
Or you could use the new 'Support' tab (right side) on the website.

Works even better than emailing. Did a few requests and got answered promptly! . :)

Yeah, they made a big announcement about the Zendesk thing via email a couple of weeks ago, didn't they?

I just checked - literally two weeks ago today.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2

Yep, that's it.

I have a feeling that the next release will be borderline 'epic'

OK - was hoping it would be this week but the lawyers are pushing it till next week..... its very close.... VERY close!
Tracktion Software Corporation

TSC wrote:OK - was hoping it would be this week but the lawyers are pushing it till next week..... its very close.... VERY close!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:party:

Return to “Tracktion”