Apologies re withdrawn

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I expect temperate and, if possible, friendly interactions on this board. When someone starts a thread rudely making demands and shouting the odds at Woody and the other Tracktion folks, I find it disappointing and it makes me feel defensive on their behalf. The person may well have a perfectly valid point and I can understand frustration when feature requests appear to go unheeded.

Were I running a software company or a customer service department or, indeed, in any other situation, I would not be in a hurry to help someone talking to me in such a way.

When my response to such a post is labelled as some kind of attitude problem on MY part, I have to respond. The thread in question is locked, hence this new thread. I apologise for the necessity of its existence and hope this measured response is adequate explanation.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

@jabe , take people with a grain of salt .... I've used Tracktion since 1 nfr ..... People are just a p.i.t.a.s on the interenet , including myself at times .. I'm really surprised more people have not jumped back to Tracktion since 5 and now Melodyne ?

I do - I'm really not bothered, but someone took great exception to being quoted and getting a couple of innocuous emoticons.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

The thing is: there were 5 posts above yours trying to help the guy. It's not like he was bashed from the get-go.
I don't quite understand his response to your simple post. If one doesn't have a thicker skin than that, one should definitely stay off the internet.

Quite. It seemed a bit much. Perhaps he was just having one of those days.

Hi,

Thanks for your apologies. I was coming on a little strong but i got very frustrated not to be able to enjoy fully using this excellent program!

I had so hoped that there would be improvements made in the new Tracktion update, so yes I too was very disappointed! (be it in another sense)

The suggestions that were done were not helpful to me (using magnifying tool is tedious and makes me nauseous, and just getting another monitor is not feasible, see my sig) and I took it as meddling and denying my condition ...

I didn't look at KVR for a few days, but today I saw your thread and decided I should react.

And no, I do not have the thick skin to participate in 'real' internet bantering and as such I sometimes second guess myself whether I should keep participating in internet forums ...

Return to “Tracktion”