getting started

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone.
I am new to this software.
I purchased a behringer mixer and got the redeem code but not the activation code.
It is still in the demo mode.
If this is normal, what is the use of getting redeemed?
Anyone can get the demo version on-line.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Ike

It was a while ago and on another system for me, so bear with me and I'll see what I can do. First, there is no activation code. When you first run Tracktion (or any time it's in demo mode), it asks you to sign in. If you have the relevant licence, that's all it takes.

So let's see what you licence you have, if any. You'll have followed the Redeem procedure at the Tracktion site. Follow this to the login page: https://www.tracktion.com/account/login and log in.

When you've logged in, you should see a screen called My Account. On the left it should say My Licences. Under that it'll say what you have. I'll assume T4 or T5. This'll depend on quite when the Behringer mixer was put in its box.

If you don't have any licences, I'd suggest you email support@tracktion.com and have a word with them.

Click on the Account option and choose Downloads from the drop-down menu.

This is where you get to help yourself. T4 or T5, 32 or 64 bit, and extras, such as example songs, etc.

Install the one you have the licence for and start it up. When it presents the appropriate screen, sign in with your email address (it does say "or userid", but that never works for me) and password. That should activate/authenticate it.

Let us know if this doesn't get you sorted.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “Tracktion”