Master Mix missing Presets

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for anyone interested, here you find the ported presets for mastermix:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p5968450

Strange.
One week later and still no reply.
In the meantime, i got 3 promotional e-mails from Tracktion telling me to hurry up to buy it... while there is still no demo available !?
Strange to rush the release and the promotional blurb, but not answering questions, having no demo and not including presets...
Sorry for the rant, but even the Tracktion support doesn't answer...

There isn't a demo. Does that help?
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

You can tell by the "never any mention of a demo anywhere, by anyone"
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Hey guys - we are still nailing down the user experience for demoing plugs - its quite straight forward for our plugs, but less so for 3rd parties - will be rolled out when its ready - the offer on our plugs will run through Xmas only. Most content will have demo audio for you to review also - its less applicable for something like Master Mix where taking the actual plug for a test drive is the best solution - coming soon :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Hi
That's quite weird to tell both "hurry up the sale won't last for long", and "we're taking our time to release the demo" :scared:

I mean : of course, i understand that you need to take some time to set everything up, and it's imho the right way to do it (it takes more time, but everything works) and i don't have a problem with that.
But i don't understand why you don't wait that everything is ready (presets, demo version, etc) before putting it on sale and rushing people to buy it (with 2 newsletters and incitive to buy before christmas) ?

We don't even know what's the resale policy : do we have a "no question asked refund" if we don't like the software (like the 2 other companies not providing demos i am aware of : AudioDamage and Sknote) ? Is there any licence transfer fee ? I didn't see anyhting about it on your website...

We also don't know if FinalMix will have included presets (so we don't have to browse our HD to load a single FXP each time), which would be a huge "instant buy factor" increaser ;)

Return to “Tracktion”