Tracktion hardware, first pix!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tubes!! Yes!! And they even look like huge hard nipples. :love:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

this interface is f**king beautiful!!! i own a couple of soldano amps, and they are incredible. what will be the msrp?

Not sure where the price will land quite yet - spoke to several sales and distribution partners during NAMM and there are some conflicting viewpoints - some feel the more expensive it is, the better - we counter that with wanting to provide great value too.... We are contemplating doing a very limited 'kickstarter' style approach to help fund the first production run - so if it appeals, keep your eyes open and you could bag a great deal :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

TSC wrote: add to this the valve saturation circuit that Mike Soldano helped us craft
:o

I've long maintained that Tracktion is the best DAW for guitarists* but this is taking that to the extreme. He's not exactly a nobody in the guitar world. Why the hell did you wait until I'm a barely-employed parent to come out with this?

* None of the damn ethereal patchbay style routing unless you add it with racks. The signal flows from one end to the other like a guitar chain.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Sometimes I just can't bring myself to discard older gear I haven't used enough even when something obviously better comes along.
Acme Pianolatron Control Surface 1900 Deluxe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Actually, i've re-read the description now I'm properly awake, and this sounds ace.

I almost certainly can't afford it, now i've got kids, which is an arse, but I like it being made of copper, the valves, looks like a couple of instrument ins, and even the branding it as cu

Let us know when someone gets their hand on it, so I can hunt them down, and mug them. Cheers
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

I like the concept. Something warm, crunchy and analog pairing up with a hyper-flexible DAW is exactly what the market needs. This can even free up resources because we don't need as many plugins to get "analog" sound in our DAW. Now we just need a control surface with an analog summing bus circuit. ;)

Shall I assume this interface can be extended for extra mic pres, via optical/digital or other inputs?

Thanks guys - glad to hear you like it - this turned into a beast to develop

The unit is designed to be integrated into a larger system via either SPDIF or AES - these can be your 'super channels'

We have assembled an amazing team of hardware engineers - and we have long term plans for additional products - one of which has already been mentioned on this thread

The concepts we are cooking up are real science - we leave the ordinary stuff to the major brands :)

TSC wrote:We have assembled an amazing team of hardware engineers - and we have long term plans for additional products - one of which has already been mentioned on this thread
Is it the huge hard nipples?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote:
TSC wrote:We have assembled an amazing team of hardware engineers - and we have long term plans for additional products - one of which has already been mentioned on this thread
Is it the huge hard nipples?
hahahaha :D
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Of course!! ;)

Figured I'd bump this . Arturia is supposed to release the Audio Fuse that is cross platform Linux , Mac , Windows , ios , and android . Just curious will this audio interface be completely cross platform ? Also what's that tube thingy on your Facebook page I seen the other day ????

Will it be usb 3.0?

I must say it looks brilliant. I also love that copper look...like the Telefunken Copperhead mic.

I'm interested , my interface is showing signs of age ( FireWire ) and the mic pres have always sucked . Also the Macbook I have acquired for free is USB or Thunderbolt and im interested in portablilty instead if just using my Windows7 desktop . So ,USB2 or 3 fine with me . I noticed a photo on FB of a circuit board with tubes and Soldano was on the circuit board , so I'm intrigued. Soldano I think has done some tube heads n amps for guitarist ? no ?

Return to “Tracktion”