T6 Bugs

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, I thought it might be the virtual OS but if its the Japanese version its probably not the problem.

When you selected the Japanese option in T6 did it prompt you to download the language file from the Website?
You should end up with a file users\{} \AppData\Roaming\Tracktion 4\Translations\japanese.lang
Maybe the auto download didn't like the virtualisation (security?)

Check this exists.

The same file probably exists on your OSX install if this is working correctly.

Ben di Arrows wrote:OK, I thought it might be the virtual OS but if its the Japanese version its probably not the problem.

When you selected the Japanese option in T6 did it prompt you to download the language file from the Website?
You should end up with a file users\{} \AppData\Roaming\Tracktion 4\Translations\japanese.lang
Maybe the auto download didn't like the virtualisation (security?)

Check this exists.

The same file probably exists on your OSX install if this is working correctly.
Yes,there is a file named "japanese.lang" in the place you wrote.

Sorry I'm out of ideas.
Maybe you could check if other languages work.

Ben di Arrows wrote:Sorry I'm out of ideas.
Maybe you could check if other languages work.
Thanks.
I tested all language.
Japanese ,Chinese(simplified,traditional) : NG
Others : OK

Hi tatsf, can you ensure Windows is completely up to date (i.e. perform all Windows updates including optional ones).

I have a completely fresh install of Win 8.1 and it does correctly show Japanese and Chinese.

Tracktion uses either the "Meiryo" font if it is installed or Arial which definitely should be available.

dRowAudio wrote:Hi tatsf, can you ensure Windows is completely up to date (i.e. perform all Windows updates including optional ones).

I have a completely fresh install of Win 8.1 and it does correctly show Japanese and Chinese.

Tracktion uses either the "Meiryo" font if it is installed or Arial which definitely should be available.
Thanks.
Probably not.
"Windows Update" failed every time I tried since Oct./2014.
Now , 6 windows updates and Silverlight update were under downloading , but never progressing.

But "Meiryo UI" ,"メイリオ"(Meiryo in Japanese-katakana) and "Arial" are in the right place(c:¥windows¥fonts).

tatsf wrote:
dRowAudio wrote:Hi tatsf, can you ensure Windows is completely up to date (i.e. perform all Windows updates including optional ones).

Thanks.
Probably not.
"Windows Update" failed every time I tried since Oct./2014.
Now , 6 windows updates and Silverlight update were under downloading , but never progressing.

But "Meiryo UI" ,"メイリオ"(Meiryo in Japanese-katakana) and "Arial" are in the right place(c:¥windows¥fonts).
Now I managed to update Windows8.1.
I restarted the Windows8.1.
But Japanese/Chinese isn't available yet.

Return to “Tracktion”