SampleTank problem

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a weird problem that I have every time I install a Tracktion 6 (32 bit) update: when Tracktion opens for the first time, it sees (and I can access) all of my plugins. If I close Tracktion and then re-open it, it cannot load SampleTank 2.5. Instead of the regular control panel, all I see is a tiny box with a pushpin icon in it. In the plugin menu SampleTank is listed with all of the others. The plugin box in the mixer section is blank, with no name for the plugin. Tracktion 5 accesses SampleTank with no problem, as always. Again, each update of Tracktion finds SampleTank with no difficulty and I can use it perfectly. It's only once I have left Tracktion and return that the plugin does not appear. I'm running Windows 7. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I'd be very grateful for any help.

Tracktion is going through some issues with plugins that hopefully get fixed soon. I have this happen every once in a while, but most the time if I close the session and re-open it then the blank plugins are back to normal. Other things I try when having plugin problems is the other version (AU, VST, VST3) or re-naming the plugin file and re-scanning it (this has worked for me strangely enough, but I can't vouch for the fact that it's a smart idea).

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll just wait and see how the updates go. I don't want to screw up SampleTank in T5.

Return to “Tracktion”