Reel ADT

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd be grateful for feedback. Thinking of getting this ...... Is anyone successfully running it in T6 on Windows 7 64?

Thanks

Mont
Rain Nimbus (64); Windows 10

As far as I know, T6 has an issue with Waves VST3 where the controls all stay zeroed out. The regular VST versions work fine though. I don't have Reel ADT, but I'm very confident the VST would work.

I also cant confirm that this issue still exists since I decided to not even install VST3 versions, but all my Waves VST work great. Actually on my PC Win 7 64bit every single one of my VST's works now.

Fantastic - thanks for taking the time. really helpful.

Mont

No obvious issues with Reel ADT(*) here on T6.2.1, Win7 x64.

(*) Note : I run my Waves plugins 'unshelled' via the xlutop shell2vst program.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Reel ADT is cool on all kinds of things not just vocals.

The VST version of Reel ADT seems to work correctly on my 64-bit OS X setup. The VST3 version doesn't pass audio and the controls are always zeroed as reported before. The AU version works but the settings don't stick when you reopen an edit - I have that problem will all the Waves AU plugins in T6.

The Wave dbx-160 that has a collapsible advanced mode won't reopen the lower panel after you collapse in using the VST. Scheps 73 VST also collapses but does reopen but with a graphics glitch that goes away when you move the UI.

I have to stick with the VST versions of Waves even if there are few glitches.

Now set-up and working. No difficulties retaining settings. The only thing I notice is that very occasionally the mouse wants to draw a box rather than move a control.

Thanks for all your support with this.

Mont

Return to “Tracktion”