Rocktober sale not working?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone else tried buying T6+ at the Rocktober sale?
The webshob demands 100usd instead of the promised 35usd from me.

http://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/8 ... JeseQknHLQ
if .sig's were fish, this one would stink

wossname wrote:Anyone else tried buying T6+ at the Rocktober sale?
The webshob demands 100usd instead of the promised 35usd from me.

http://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/8 ... JeseQknHLQ
Do you have an account with a license you can upgrade from? Works fine for me, after following the upgrade link on the main site and logging in when required to:
https://www.tracktion.com/account/signu ... pe=upgrade
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Here's your chance to do a full T6+ upgrade (from any Tracktion version) for only $35! I know, insane, right?!
Does this work with a registered T4 free as well? The offer from their Facebook said "from any Tracktion version" but i have the same problem like OP.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I've just downloaded the T6+ offer, how do I access the Mastermix and Synth please?

@TSC:

What's happening? Yesterday I checked your website, it said I could upgrade to T6+ for $35,-

Today it says it's $70,-

Is Rocktober sale already over ... :?:

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Yup - as stated, the sale ended at the stroke of midnight last night - don't get caught snoozing ;)
Tracktion Software Corporation

It's still the 20th here. For another 325 minutes!
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

TSC wrote:Yup - as stated, the sale ended at the stroke of midnight last night - don't get caught snoozing ;)

Stated where? I didn't see any info on the website about the ending on the sale!

I wanted to do the transaction yesterday, but it was late and decided to do it the next day.

And now I got screwed ... :( :shrug:

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

And seriously, next time you have a sale throw the T4 users a bone :) I don't expect to upgrade to T6+ for $35 but you could've offered T4 (or even non-Tracktion users) T6+ for $65 no? Don't you guys *like* money??

AegisPrime wrote:And seriously, next time you have a sale throw the T4 users a bone :) I don't expect to upgrade to T6+ for $35 but you could've offered T4 (or even non-Tracktion users) T6+ for $65 no? Don't you guys *like* money??
You should be able to upgrade from T4 to T6 for $30, so I can't see why you couldn't have had the other offer. I heard about it via email and it did say, though I didn't read that far till this thread appeared, that the sale was until the 20th. If your T4 was registered I'd've thought you'd get the email too.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote:You should be able to upgrade from T4 to T6 for $30, so I can't see why you couldn't have had the other offer. I heard about it via email and it did say, though I didn't read that far till this thread appeared, that the sale was until the 20th. If your T4 was registered I'd've thought you'd get the email too.
Users of the *free* version of T4 aren't offered upgrade pricing. And I get that - it stops a bunch of people buying Tracktion cheap during the promotion and selling it on afterwards - but for those of us actually *using* T4 free that might want to upgrade, some kind of overall discount on T6+ would have been nice - I'd have totally picked it up for $65.

Will add a special for T4 Free users next time :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Awesome - thanks TSC :) I'll probably be using T5 by then anyway (got a Behringer product coming that includes a free T5 licence) but I'm sure it'll benefit those like me that love Tracktion but haven't got $100 atm to drop on a upgade to T6+ :)

AegisPrime wrote:Awesome - thanks TSC :) I'll probably be using T5 by then anyway (got a Behringer product coming that includes a free T5 licence) but I'm sure it'll benefit those like me that love Tracktion but haven't got $100 atm to drop on a upgade to T6+ :)
[edit]Just figured out what T6+ is ... :)
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Will add a special for T4 Free users next time :)
:tu:

Return to “Tracktion”