Hi Everyonehaving issues with scanning plugins, need help :)

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

woodslanding wrote:Okay here is the problem, and it's the kind of little ui detail that is so crucial.

The popup menu labeled: Scanning and Sorting....

Does not have a little arrow like all the other menus on the page. I actually thought it was a status message. I was waiting for it to finish Scanning and Sorting. and it never seemed to be done.

A simple PDF manual please for things like this?
When you mouse over it, it lights up, like buttons do. I've never known a status message be displayed in a box with no progress bar, that lights up, like a clickable button, when you mouse over it.
Last edited by chico.co.uk on Tue May 03, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

woodslanding wrote:Okay here is the problem, and it's the kind of little ui detail that is so crucial.

The popup menu labeled: Scanning and Sorting....

Does not have a little arrow like all the other menus on the page.
No, it has an ellipsis, because its a command menu. Its a menu of operations to carry out. See the example under Control Surfaces and MIDI Devices too.

The others, all of those with arrows, are basically option selectors, not operation menus. They allow you to select an option out of several alternative settings; sometimes the option has nested variants sometimes not, but its basically a 'choose one from this list' deal.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Tracktion”