Minor Niggles

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to have Tracktion also automatically solo the Submix track it is going into, when soloing a track?

And am I too dumb or is there really no scolling-function for the mixer if its width exceeds the available screenspace?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:Is there a way to have Tracktion also automatically solo the Submix track it is going into, when soloing a track?

And am I too dumb or is there really no scolling-function for the mixer if its width exceeds the available screenspace?
Unfortunately the submix solo behaviour has been like that for a while. Other users have requested the ability to solo the tracks inside the submix automatically, so hopefully this will come at some point.

On my windows 10 laptop I get a scroll bar at the bottom of the mixer so I'm not sure why you don't have one. You can use the small meters at the top of the mixer to scroll to tracks by clicking on them if you have them visible.

Thanks! The scrollbar is there now - really odd - I'm sure it was one solid line from left to right and not at all dragable before I posted my question... :?

IAfter all it might be my mind playing tricks on me though and I am really just too dumb... :oops:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:After all it might be my mind playing tricks on me though and I am really just too dumb... :oops:
No, this is another bug - it just happened again - the scrollbar maxed out - hiding the Controls Panel then fixed it.

AGreen wrote:
jens wrote:Is there a way to have Tracktion also automatically solo the Submix track it is going into, when soloing a track?

Unfortunately the submix solo behaviour has been like that for a while. Other users have requested the ability to solo the tracks inside the submix automatically, so hopefully this will come at some point.
The submix solo behaviour has been improved in the latest 8.0.27 beta.

:hail: :hyper: :wheee:

dRowAudio wrote:
AGreen wrote:
The submix solo behaviour has been improved in the latest 8.0.27 beta.
Unfortunately with 8.12 it seems it's even worse now... now I need to mute every track I don't want to hear, when soloing a submix - soloing the tracks that feeds the submix again causes silence here and soloing the submix plays back all tracks that are fed into it... :?

Return to “Tracktion”