Master Mix Plug In window is Tiny

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And I don't see how I can adjust it.

I just installed T6 and Master Mix on a new computer, they worked fine (and MM was full size) on that other computer.

Thoughts? TIA.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lZNyy ... AWIDy97gqx

It's not like that on mine. I'm on W10 with the screen resolution set at 1366x768. Is your screen resolution very different? Can't think what else to suggest.
Last edited by jabe on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

If you're using a very high DPI screen (2K or 4K) and Window's built-in scaling, you'll find that Tracktion shows plugin windows (and Racks) unscaled. That results in something rather like what you're seeing.

I see this on a 15" screen with a 4K screen scaled 200%, for example; Ireported it as an issue around T7 and it is mostly much better in W8, but there are still some issues. I have no doubt T6 would be affected if T7 was.

Its not an uncommon issue, and its a combination of the host and plugin that triggers it. (The AAX AIR plugins supplied with ProTools 12 do the same thing, for example, where 3rd party plugins dont.)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

It is an issue with the screen resolution. I'm on a Lenovo Yoga 13" with a 4k screen. The default setting was 3940x2160. I tried it at 1366x768 and the window now looks properly scaled.

Thanks for all the input.

Return to “Tracktion”